[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm doing SS, but it feels like I'm not doing enough.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 3ZHdqyv.jpg (81 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
3ZHdqyv.jpg
81 KB, 1080x1080
So I'm doing SS, but it feels like I'm not doing enough. I know I should stick with the program because it's proven and shit, but what do u guys who are on SS do on the rest days and especially the weekends?
>>
If you're doing vanilla SS, you're an idiot.
>>
>>37950094
What's a good modified version?
>>
define proven
its a meme
>>
>>37950134
Vanilla SS is fine; it's extremely exhausting but adding isolations and such is a good idea-- even Rippletoe suggests adding shit.

But honestly, I don't suggest adding isolations and shit until you reach the 3rd phase of SS and you're nearly done training your nervous system/learning how to lift.
>>
File: 100301_front.jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
100301_front.jpg
135 KB, 480x640
>>37950094
SO THEN WAIT WHAT DO I DO IM VERY CONFUSED I DONT WANNA END UP LIKE ZACH IM JUST CUTTING AND DLING VANILLA SS is that an okay thing to do if i want decent lean gains?
>>
>>37950038
What are your lifts at and how long have you been doing it?
>>
>>37950208
I dont get it?

He got a lot fucking bigger. Hes at the end of a six month bulk of course hes gonna be fat. But really he cuts for a few months and will look a lot better than most of fit.

You guys are fucking retarded.
>>
Add accessory if you don't want to look like a faggot with thighs and nothing else.
>>
>>37950227
He looks like his mum is proud of him for getting big and strong.
>>
>>37952454
>>37950208
he did GOMAD
motherfucker chugged milk between sets
>>
>>37950038
>but it feels like I'm not doing enough
Once you start lifting heavier weights you're not gonna feel like this.
>>
>>37950038
SS takes 30-40 minutes at the beginning, but then you start lifting heavier and actually need the 5 minute rest. You'll last around 1 hour in the gym (or more depending on accessories) in a few months.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.