[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you do today, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
What did you do today, /fit/?
>>
>>37947981

I caught up on paperwork after being 3 weeks behind.

Thank goodness, because my regional VP is dropping by sometime next week and it'd look back to have stacks of shit laying around.

Also went for a 8 mile run
>>
I smoked weed played pokemon and practiced Spanish.

Good day
>>
>>37947981
Today I decided that tomorrow I'm going to start working out.
>>
File: jojo.png (636 KB, 1262x649) Image search: [Google]
jojo.png
636 KB, 1262x649
I watched jojo after my workout. now i want to pose in the mirror
>>
>>37947981
>Signed paperwork on a new place
>Rent is higher than what I am used to, but its a nice neighborhood etc..
>Also getting ready for my flight 7am Sunday
>>
I just did some fucking pushups and some reading on fitness. Too poor to buy a menbership in a gym, so that's what we can do right now.
But yeah, i little everyday, i guess.
>>
Worked for 8 hours, now I am home drinking bourbon and watching Stargate SG1
>>
>>37947981
Woke up, went grocery shopping, ate mushrooms, played Overwatch, went out walking, garden work, lunch smoothie, I'm relaxing now, going to work out next then prepare dinner
>>
>>37947981

Worked for 5 hours and evolved my pidgeotto.
>>
>>37948468
dont bother evolving/ upgrading below lvl20
plus gym battles are pointless at this stage.
>>
Went to my Bhuddist temple, praid, went home, swam for 1 hour in my 20 yard pool doing front crawl and now sitting here and spoofing Pokemon Go to get a Dragonite.

Hitting the gym at 11:00 tonight because nobody is at the gym that late on a Saturday. Going to try to lift for 2 hours until I'm sore.
>>
Found an old bench in the barn out back.
Dragged it out, hosed it down, grinded the rust off the bars, applied duct tape to the cracked weights, and moved it into the basement.

One more step towards not being a fat piece of shit.
>>
>>37947981

Stretched and did mobility exercises (off day), cleaned, bought and drank some protein powder and coconut milk, paid my bills. Going to study and read and then go to bed.

Looking through these responses, /fit/ may be the most normalfag board on 4chan.
>>
>>37947981
50 mile fast 'race like' group ride in the hills, big group, could have anywhere from non-racers all the way up to Category-1 pro riders in it. 3000 feet of total elevation gain over many climbs, about 2:20:00 total time, 19.4mph average (even with all the climbing). Averaged in Tempo for the whole first hour, spent more time anaerobic than anything else, was totally insane.
>>
File: end my life m8.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
end my life m8.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>>37947981
I played warframe for 6 hours
I don't even think I like warframe
>>
File: motivate.jpg (109 KB, 500x574) Image search: [Google]
motivate.jpg
109 KB, 500x574
>>37947981
>>
Applied for a new job, yet again. Slept until my alarm went off, then slept some more. Dreamt I was fat. Went to work.
>>
>>37949439
Warframe is so bad I'm angry the people like it
>>
File: 1420174368745.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
1420174368745.png
87 KB, 390x352
>meet up with friend's female friends at bar last night
>grind and talk all night
>hot and steamy making out
>"please don't tell *our friend* blah blah blah"
>today
>text a little and tell her we're gonna get together again
>"I would love to chat and be friends :)"
>flip that around on her making it seem childish
>"but anon I really want to hear your cool stories again. maybe next weekend?"
>"maybe"
>"anon blah blah blah"
>don't respond back to that shit

Why are women do this fucking shit? Fucking shit tests
>>
>>37949722
Sadly most of them never got to see their better tomorrow, the Soviets freed all the kikes first
>>
>>37947981
Stretch towards the sky and whisper, "grow grow grow".

I think I'm one inch closer to my goal of being 5'5 now
>>
I did the Konami code workout before work since I'm feeling a burnout with my current routine. Worked at my job's and had my monthly cheat day. Learning Deutsch ist Hard.
>>
File: 1460418407270.jpg (83 KB, 414x610) Image search: [Google]
1460418407270.jpg
83 KB, 414x610
>>37947981
Trained legs for 2 hours.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.