[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I put fitness as one of my interests on a job application when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: img0457.png (411 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
img0457.png
411 KB, 400x524
I put fitness as one of my interests on a job application when I look like pic related. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>37947210

Nice hands , seems like you ve been working out, your shoulders are wider than your ihps despite you having lots of fat in there. your back "wings" can be seen from in front without you stretching.
Just do some cut and focus on legs coz they seem pretty fat (prob genetics).

Besides , fitness is both workout and good diet.
You don't have to do both. I ve seen people be fat as fuq and lift like a pro athlete.
They re doing it for the confidence boost/test/ hobby in free time.
>>
>>37947285
>You don't have to do both. I ve seen people be fat as fuq and lift like a pro athlete.

Yes but "lifting" for years and then not even looking like it is just pitiful
>>
>>37947210
just, like, jerk and clean them if they don't believe you. works every time.
>>
>>37947285
welcome to /fit/
>>
>>37947317
If you were eating pancakes with nutella for breakfast while I was eating 2 toasts with wholemeal bread, 2 low fat turkey slices , 1 low fat chease slice , 1 tomato slice and 1 boiled egg in each and then we both went to the gym , which one of us would reach maximum looks gains ?

You are what you eat.
Working out without enough/proper nutrition will end up in you strengthening yourself without the visual benefits.
I am totally with you however. Its not worth it without getting re cognition from people for your tryhard.
>>
>>37947285
summer alert, how are you enjoying the board newfriend?
>>
>>37947364
>fell for the low fat meme
>>
>>37947364
I just mean if you're going to lift you might as well be looking good. No point of bulking over 15% or especially 20%+
>>
>>37947364
Same guy here.
And please dont start thinking how pitiful and unlucky you are. Everyone is jealous of other people's easier gains.
Your genes escaped the Chromosomic disorders and you didnt end up having down/autism/ Upi even escaped Gyno/sexual disorders and shiet like that.
You look manly, you are not a skinny bitch,not an overweight dud. you got it better than more than half the planet.
>>
>>37947377

If it has fat it has few more calories.
I am a guy who likes eating lots.
More stuff with less calories = Less stuff with more calories. Also helps you organize and make 6 meals in a day without surplusing kcal.
>>
>>37947378

Well what point of "its all about what you eat" didnt you understand mate.
Lifting helps a lot in apperanace and looking like you lift. But maximum gains need both.
Im sure if you check a pic of you from 4 years behind when u started lifting the difference will be huge.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.