[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the food industry as it is, is there even such a thing as natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pepper.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepper.png
17 KB, 900x900
With the food industry as it is, is there even such a thing as natty?
>>
>>37946047
probably not, I remember that there was some research from norway, a couple of months back that tested the urine of a bunch of teenagers, many of them and found out that most of had had over a 900 or something different chemicals in them. Though I only remember it loosely.
>>
>>37946068
>chemicals
don't use that word
>>
>>37946068
Urine is made up of chemicals, youre fucking stupid and dont know what the word even means.
>>
>>37946068
Whoa... over 900 chemicals?

Like H2O and stuff? Damn that's crazy
>>
>>37946068
whoa dude, gubment putting chemicals n sheit in our food, I ain't ever eating again bruh
>>
>>37946141
>everyone is nice and well meaning if you don't agree you're a fucking tinfoil nerd

alright hilldog
>>
>>37946109
>>37946099
>>37946087
No as in actual unnatural ones, fug dude. I am too lazy to find that article back.
>>
>>37946214
ah, it might have been this,

http://www.naturalnews.com/054438_cancer_chemicals_consumer_products_contamination.html

Which may be invalid. Still though, you never know what could be going on with this new age censorship. Perhaps the other article was pulled and replaced with this one. I remember something else still.
>>
>>37946109
h2o is a molecule not a chemical
>>
File: 1468704635076.jpg (34 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1468704635076.jpg
34 KB, 500x303
>>37946068
What if I told you all the food you've ever eaten has been made entirely of chemicals?
>>
>>37946047
Nay
>>
>>37946702
H2O is indeed a chemical, it is a chemical compound.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.