[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how awful would it be for me to run to my gym, do my weight training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
how awful would it be for me to run to my gym, do my weight training routine and then run back. It's about a 30 minute walk there
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x1136
>2016
>running
>>
Cardio is a meme
>>
If you're trying to put on any mass, pretty awful because you would have to eat a shittons more to offset all that extra cardio.
>>
>>37945669
That is literally 15-18 minutes of running roundtrip.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yea cardio kills gains, if you're -actually- doing cardio. You burn more calories beating off you dumb mong. Mild cardio will increase your appetite, this is why fatties that jog miles never lose weight.

Stop finding excuses to not work harder. /fit/ has such a hard time accepting that lifting weighs for 90 minutes is piss-easy compared to any kind of sport/training. Stop memeing these excuses to be lazy.

I should never of quit smoking, this dumb shit is making me pissy.
>>
>>37945843
Where did being lazy and this boards attitude to weight lifting come in, I asked about how detrimental it would be to see what I'd gave to change to not fucked myself over. I also didn't say shit about wanting to lose weight or being fat. Jesus you just went on a tangent about the board. Fuck this
>>
>>37945669
it adds a little training time, but cuts down on warmup and transportation.
I used to bike for half an hour to the gym and it would make my squats about 10 kg weaker.
still, I recommend you give it a shot.
it's fine to slow down strength gainz a bit for good stamina.
>>
>>37945669

Cutting 24/7 is the new thing for you.
>>
>>37945669
You think we're gonna give you the right advice, cunt?

Of all the places to ask you chose here. You get what you deserve.
>>
>>37945669
People have literally died from running. Are you willing to risk death just so you can have sweet bragging rights about losing your gains?
>>
>>37945669
Don't be like zyzz, if you do your daily cardio you are much less likely to over exert yourself and die of heart attack.
>>
>>37945669
Please do not listen to >>37945771 He has no clue what he's talking about. A 15 minute jog is a pretty good warmup and I always do cardio after lifting. If you can't eat the extra 300-500 calories you burnt off of running, I don't know what to tell you,
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.