[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I prepare to be a Navy Seal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sllll.jpg (21 KB, 700x315) Image search: [Google]
sllll.jpg
21 KB, 700x315
I'm a 16 year old male. 5 foot 11, 136 pounds give or take. I have good strength proportional to my weight. For reference I can do at least 50 sit ups in 2 minutes and 50+ push ups in 2 minutes. I have a gym membership and an exercise mat at home. What would be a good plan to overall improve my strength and fitness?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
You will never be a seal. They don't want manlet lanklet pussies that don't even know how to exercise properly.
>>
Lol
As someone in the Navy (obviously not a seal) now, I'd say pick another plan
The seals are genetic freaks who have figured out fitness before middle school, they are the people who enjoy running until they pass out in exhaustion
You're born with it, it's not learned
>>
Ice Cream Fitness + Hyphy Mud
>>
I read the title as "How do I prepare to be a baby seal"

Kek
>>
>>37945325
Most seals are Manlets
>>37945326
Dont listen to this faggot

OP if that's what you want to do, do it. But if you're a quitter like most ppl on here you're not gonna make it. You're still young af m8. Find out programs that can get you seals fit. And repeat for like 5-6 years. I belive in you.
>>
>>37945380
Topkekm8
cream of the crop gets selected for BUDs
And over 90% fail despite being fit as fuck

It's like saying, how do I train to be an Olympic athlete?
Well, cool, here's a gym and a program
Learn mental fortitude and strength of will in this book too
You're born with it, period
>>
>>37945296
Do SS but throw in some accessories after the workouts. SS alone isn't enough IMO, Texas method is pretty Gud to.. Read the sticky
>>
>>37945460
No you're not you dumb fucking faggot. There are guys who are not as fit as Olympic athletes yet they make through BUD/s and the Olympians don't.

God, if people went through life thinking like you do what's the fucking point.
>>
>>37945460
Not trying to be against the point you're making but i think theres more to it than that. Sure some of it comes from birth, but you have to also consider how you were raised, the willpower you've developed over the years and how bad you want it.
>>
Idk if this is a troll

But you're not going to be a navy seal

Sorry bud
>>
>>37945460
Dude. No.
I've known guys who became army SF on a whim. They just decided "yeah my civilian career is gay. Lemme talk to a recruiter about that 18X shit." And they made it. You can absolutely just give yourself the mental fortitude.
OP, if you're 16 now and only 136 pounds at 5'11" you're borderline anorexic. Maybe don't enlist until you're 20 or so because I doubt you'll reach the physical conditioning necessary until then. Check out sealswcc.com, some of the guys i've met who were in SOF said it's got a pretty good program.
Finally, teach yourself to never quit. You have to become as unmoveable inside as a boulder. The workouts on sealswcc.com will push you hard, but nothing can truly prepare you for BUD/S. Good luck.
>>
>>37945532
Idk if this is a troll

But normally the one trying to put others down is a failure

Sorry bud
>>
>>37945522
Kek my argument wasn't that Olympians can't be navy seals
The argument is that to be the top of an elite group in the Navy such as the seals, then you have to have gifted and phenomenal human abilities

The fucking point is sure, go ahead and try, but have a plan B

You strike me as one of them niggers who thinks he's going to grow up a rap star or an NFL running back

Lol stupid faggot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.