[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Changing/Showering at the Gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: qwikshower-shower-wipes.jpg (33 KB, 320x361) Image search: [Google]
qwikshower-shower-wipes.jpg
33 KB, 320x361
American here. I'm 30 and why do people have such a huge problem doing this?

I love to take a nice, refreshing shower after I workout hard. I feel like a new person and not like a oily smelly mess.

I see people go to the locker room, for whatever reason, stand in front of the mirror and wipe down their body with fucking paper towels.

the only people who shower or get changed are old men and me. There are even two urinals with ample dividers and they still go to the stalls. Why is everyone so weird about their bodies?

I wouldn't want to get in my car that sweaty. It would make it smell like BO eventually.

Is you gym this way? How did American culture get this way? This is unsanitary and more conservative than the Victorian era.

Pic related. This is an actual product that people use on a regular basis.
>>
>>37945202
i dunno man. i have to take a shower cuz if i dont, im just a sweaty mess when i get to work.

its always just old people, asians, and me in the shower where i go.
>>
puritans
>>
>>37945227
The puritans weren't this uptight.

The puritans like to fuck, shower and swim. . . they just judged harshly if you did it the "wrong way" and with the "wrong people"
>>
I shower when I get back home so I don't have to see other faggots like you drying their assholes with the electric dryer.
>>
Mostly because the showers at my gym are pretty gross and it's a pain to carry around a bag of soaps and stuff, I just take a quick one once I get home. Plus it takes me about 30 minutes to completely stop sweating, if I shower immediately after finishing a workout my balls and ass will still have some smell to them.
>>
>>37945249
>so I don't have to see other faggots like you drying their assholes with the electric dryer.
it
I'd be a different thing if they were happening, but everyone else is an autistic kissless/handholdless virgin like you.
>>37945258
They clean my gym showers with bleach (I asked), I wear sandals, and I carry a water bottle with liquid soap.

It's not too hard, in fact it's easy. You're imagining problems that don't exist to justify weird body culture issues.
>>
>>37945299
Implying it doesn't happen. Not even has a stranger penis fetish or can't afford running water at their house. Stay gay.

I'm sure my car is offended by my mild body odor on my 6 minute drive back home
>>
I visit Japan and they have a very big bathing culture. You aren't allowed to be clothed or bring a towel into the baths because that's stupid.

Knowing this, I probably couldn't bring any American friends into the baths. They all have tattoos too.
>>
I used to gym before work, as it was the only time I could be bothered going, after work wasn't fun. Only problem I had with showering at a gym is that you're still hot af and sweating after you've finished your shower, so it's no where near as good as going home first, but a hell of a lot better than some wet wipes.
>>
>>37945372
>>37945249
>Plus it takes me about 30 minutes to completely stop sweating
Have you ever thought of taking a cold or cool shower?

That's what I do because I don't want to be hot after I work out and then get into a hot car.
>>
>>37945258
>he doesn't stretch after working out
>>
I just don't like having my cock out in public unless I really have to.
>>
I don't shower anywhere BUT the gym now. My routine is a bit weird because I get up at 4 am for school and cba to shower because more sleep. I go to a nice gym with great showers, but usually I am the only person showering.
If I don't shower at the gym I feel fucking nasty, plus it helps me cool down
>>
>>37945411
Would do but the showers in my gym only have the single button that lasts about 30 seconds before turning itself off. It's as hot as they make it.
>>
No more communal showers in gym class. I think this probably has to do with loss of social capital (read Bowling Alone), but it could also be phytoestrogens in the water supply, idk.
>>
>>37945202
I don't mind showering at the gym but it's just inconvenient. I'd need to bring an extra towel, flip flops to avoid foot fungus, shower gel, fresh clothes... all that shit. I usually get changed at home and only bring my towel, shoes and waterbottle.
>>
>>37945557
But what's your hang up? Why is it that different than other body parts? There are a few socially acceptable places to be nude and be seen nude and it isn't for "no reason". Relaxing, bathing and cleaning are non-sexual reasons to be nude.
>>
>>37945640
oh, my gym gives us an actual knob.
>>
>>37946034
You want to see my cock?

Brb getting MRSA and foot fungal infections from you nasty cunts
>>
>>37945202
>I wouldn't want to get in my car that sweaty. It would make it smell like BO eventually.
shit, i hope my car doesn't smell
>>
File: 1466036725464.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1466036725464.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>>37945461
I feel like 5% of the gym stretches. I do about 5 minutes for everything, but legs takes me like 15 minutes. Lots of people stare, but I'm the one winning and making more gains and no injuries
>>
>>37946328
>shit, i hope my car doesn't smell
well, you wouldn't mind your own stink, likely, and 4chan usually has no friends to ride in your car anyway.
>>
>>37946292
You're more likely to get MRSA from the gym equipment while working out.
>>
>>37946373
that's for true
>>
Do any of you shower bros ever get your dick sucked/suck dick in there? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>37946880
Yeah, but I regret it because it was some old guy. Tried to talk to me while I was working out and I threatened to report him to the police because I had been underage when it happened.
>>
>he fell for the showering everyday meme

lel. if you arent a fatty or indian you dont have to do this.
>>
I literally can't piss at a urinal if it's too busy behind me

I have a 7 inch dick and I just can't do it
>>
>>37946902
I've found that singing to myself helps me when I get peeshy. Not audibly or anything but just mouthing the words to a sound to keep my mind off the fact that i cant pee and bam the floodgates open
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.