[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PoGo & cardio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
How many of my cardio bros incorporate this into their run?
Makes my runs more interesting. Run to the two pokestops a mile away, run to incubate eggs and run to hunt other Pokemon.
>>
>>37944635
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

Pls go
>>
I live in a urban liberal city so literally the gyms are full of SJW retards, can't deal.
>>
>>37945352
What's the matter? You need a safe-space you poor affected shitlord?
>>
>>37945370
igaf what you believe in or your social cause, but the fact is they look like miserable cunts and are usually overcompensating poor face structure with dyed hair and other shitty additions

I don't want to be associated with that ugly shit
>>
File: LL.jpg (732 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
732 KB, 3264x1840
Hi friend.
>>
>>37945482
Holy shit I've seen a ton of 19 year old skinny gawky white girls playing this and they all had dyed hair
>>
Run at night to avoid people. Now people playing this everywhere even at night
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37944635
I do it on my walk to and from the gym, it's a fun distraction to enjoy with friends. It's only as serious as you take it. Lifting 5+ years before someone thinks you have to be a faggot just to walk and play on a phone for an hour a day
>>
>>37945352
Lol so go and kick their asses by taking their gym son. This is also assuming you actually lift and don't look like a faggot.
>>
>>37945631
hahaha thinking lifting and ability to fight are positively correlated hahaha
>>
>>37945565
You really should not bike and phone at the same time. It's dangerous. I'm worried for you anon.
>>
>>37944635
The egg thing is sort of bullshit. Went for a mile and a half jog and the app said I only moved like .5 km. Apparently you have to walk or it wont track if you run or are in a car moving too fast
>>
>>37945337
Look at this faggot. Letting other people's opinions stop him from having fun.
>>
>>37946338
Have the same issue when going running away from wifi areas, but when I bike near, say, a campus then it accurately records the distance. I think it's an issue of connections as well as speed.
>>
>>37945674
>I don't lift and fight
>the two are mutually exclusive
>being strong somehow bad
>what are weight classes

Damn son, don't go full retard
>>
>>37944635

I've stopped doing the treadmill in the gym and now I run around the neighborhood. There's a park about 2 miles away that has 7 pokestops all in one little area
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.