[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy did it in 3 months. What's your excuse, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: YHYKLTH.jpg (479 KB, 540x1033) Image search: [Google]
YHYKLTH.jpg
479 KB, 540x1033
This guy did it in 3 months. What's your excuse, /fit/?
>>
he's still a ginger though
>>
>>37943902
He was fit before, he just needed to cut for 3 months and let me musclememory do its work.
>>
The only thing he did was cut
>>
>>37943902
literally how?
>>
>>37944040
by cutting, read the sticky
>>
>>37944040
By elearning photoshop
>>
I don't have access to roids
>>
>Shit posture, angle, unflexed pre-cut first picture
>Good posture, angle, flexed, post-cut second picture

WEW
>>
I'm starting from no fucking muscle
It takes longer than 3 months to build that much muscle from scratch
>>
>>37943902
I'm natty
>>
>>37944088
Let me add:
>baggy, ill-fitting clothes
>tight, reasonably stylish shirt and pants with accessories
>>
>>37944130
Also, glasses to no glasses.

This spot the difference game is fun.
>>
>only doing chest and abs
>>
File: file.png (55 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
file.png
55 KB, 899x547
>3 months
>>
>>37944114
Same here. I have started from atrophied NEET muscle that is literally weaker than a girl's.
I will probably need a year to achieve something passable
>>
That's an insane amount of chest development in 3 months, calling bullshit.

Usually you can tell when people do the whole bloating bullshit to fake their before pics. This guy not so much, clothed one he's definitely fat. Topless you can see the definition between his abs and obliques, but he has no shoulders or arms, so there's obviously been progress. His face is a lot skinner in the second pic to the first one, and much skinnier on the third and fourth pics.

Very nice progress, just calling bs on the 3 months.
>>
>>37943902
that looks like a 15kg at most cut in three months, 1.25kg a week, so something like 1500kcal a day deficit i'd guess, but it's probably closer to 10kg

very doable especially if you eat clean and do IF
>>
>>37943902

advanced version of video related

https://youtu.be/M957dACQyfU

mandatory viewing for /fit/
>>
>>37943902
>loose-fitting clothes w/relaxed core

vs

>form-fitted clothes w/tight core

body composition hasn't changed much and you're a literal retard if you think otherwise
>>
>Have gone walking and jogging everyday 2 weeks ago
>Gain 3 kgs of muscle in the first week, 2 kgs of water and lose 4 kg of fat, yet I lost 2kg overall

Is this normal?
>>
>>37944040
DNP or manlet
>>
>>37943902
anyone got a full frontal pic of his before and after?
>>
>>37947952
yeah and gyno surgery
>>
>>37947154

Kys
>>
>>37943902
so lifting fixed his eyesight too? nice
>>
>>37945617
He already had most of the chest development, it was just covered in fat
>>
>>37943902
Every day chest and ab day.
Did he arms or legs even once?
>>
>>37943902
>3 months
Not even with roids
>>
File: 1275036463652.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1275036463652.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>37943902
dont feel like roiding. your skin looks like if someone poked a hole in rich piana and smeared whatever came out over a person
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.