[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you building yourselves up for hours every day when one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Mvc-003f.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mvc-003f.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Why are you building yourselves up for hours every day when one of pic related makes it irrelevant? I'm a skinnyfat 23 year old and if I want to win a fight I'll just use my pocket knife.

Muscles are nothing compared to frame. On that note, how do I burn fat so I'm just skinny? Don't give a fuck about muscle
>>
Go to the gym and eat at a caloric déficit, read the sticky.

Fucking summerfags.
>>
>>37942554
because it makes me feel pretty
>>
>>37942570
Do what at the gym though, just running and shit?
>>
>>37942707
Read the sticky xF
>>
>>37942554
>if I want to win a fight I'll just use my pocket knife.
And if you pull a knife I pull my gun and pull the trigger multiple times.
>>
>>37942554
nigger try and stab someone that is muscular.a single punch from anyone that can bench 225 would fuck you shit in
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
why_not_both.jpg
>>
>>37942554
Because I do it to better myself and as a hobby.
Also, CCW Master race
>>
>>37942936
>>
>>37942554
We'll if you took a skinny fat like you and reasonably athletic person, 5'11" 165 lbs at 8% body fat, who would be easier to kill? In almost all situations skinny fat would be easier to kill. Even if the two both had guns, the person with more muscle mass and a healthier body is more likely to survive a gun shot wound. Being healthy and strong makes you feel good, look good, and harder to be killed. Who on this entire planet wouldn't want that?
>>
>>37942554
Using your gun to get pussy is highly controversial these days.
>>
>>37942554
Why do people like you exist....
>>
>>37942981
Kekkerini
>>
>>37942554
You're 23 and your primary means of defense is a pocket knife? Are you retarded? Did you get convicted for fucking cats? No one wins a knife fight.

Lift weights, train HIIT, watch your diet.
>>
>>37942554
You'll come around, lad.

I was bordering on overweight and decided to eat clean and go on a deficit and now I'm skeleton again, but this self-improvement thing is addictive and now I'm going to start working out to fill out the skelly.

Getting skinny is a gateway drug, once you get this "I can actually control what my body looks like" feeling of triumph you get hype.
>>
>>37942554
If you look big and tough, people won't fuck you in the first place
>>
>>37943169
Err, *fuck with you
>Hopefully they'll fuck you
>>
Easier to CC when you have big shoulders and small waist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Zrn5sY5SY

>>37943183
Sadly, the original version is pretty close to correct.
>>
>>37943290
Very true, since losing 15 lbs, ccing is a whole lot easier.
>>
>>37942913
Oh yeah sure, because that's how punches work, the best boxer is the one who can bench the most... NO YOU FOOL. Punches require a different kind of muscle and practice, good boxers (in the past at least) didn't even fucking lift you faggot.
>>
>>37942554
If you really believe it's about frame go test your theory. Go to a gym tonight when lifters are leaving and go try to stay them. Prove us wrong

>>37943380
They didn't lift but they constantly worked out. Also what do you define as lifting
>>
>>37942913
seriously, where do you get your fucking insight from? I've seen a skinny 15yo beat the shit out of gym-rats who visited my local Muay-thai gym for the first time.
>>
>>37942554
My gun can't deadlift 135lbs op, and neither can you.
>>
>>37942554
> implying a skinnyfat fag could beat Jordan Bourroughs

Also who tf fights with a knife?
This isn't the 50s. If you carry a knife for self defense you're either a poor fag or a nigger. Get a ccw permit.
>>
>>37943414
Explain the fight please. How did the 15 yo dyel defeats trained and disciplined gym rats?
>>
Try cutting the fat off with your fancy knife, tough guy.
>>
>>37942554
stabbing someone in the face makes it much more likely for me to end up in prison. manhandling someone does not.
>>
And what if the other guy has a knife?
>You stab him with your puny force, not even piercing his muscles
>he breaks your bones with one stab
yeah lifting sure hasn't anything to do with physical capabilities
>>
>>37942554
>how do I burn fat so I'm just skinny?
Lifting.

What is your diet? Do you eat properly?
>>
I don't train to fight
>>
>>37943470
Move around and hit the big guy a lot, especially around the eyes to make it harder for him to see. Ezpz, especially if the big guy isn't actually all that strong. If it's muay thai, well-timed leg kicks to take him off his feet.

Grappling is a different story--a guy who wrestled for a year in high school and goes 600/400/660 can give a pretty credible account of himself on the mat against a smaller, weaker, more experienced grappler. But even then, black belts win.
>>
>>37943544
Ok. I never understood muay thai. I'm a wrestler myself.
>>
>>37943544
that guy must've been incredibly slow then. i've done a couple of years of boxing in the past and when sparring against lighter guys all I had to do was keep my guard up.
there was one much lighter guy who almost knocked me unconscious with a well placed right hook once, but that was because I didn't know he was preparing for an upcoming fight and in serious as fuck mode.
>>
What kind of pathetic white trash are you people that getting in a fight is a concern? Do you live in niggerville?
>>
>>37943660
>i've done a couple of years of boxing in the past
That's gonna make a pretty big difference compared to someone with minimal experience.
>>
>>37943675
Delusional edgelords who have fantasies about fighting their high school bullies
>>
>>37943414
nigger this little bitch does not know how to fight.if he has to use a knife in a fight he is shit at it
>>
A would-be shooter/stabber are much less likely to target a fit, tall, muscular person.

Keep that in mind, we have a jesus-like aura.
>>
>>37942578
This is the only reason I've ever lifted
>>
>>37942554
Lifting is fun and gets me pussy, I don't plan on fighting anyway.
>>
>>37944325
Why not use every tool available to you, my dear anon?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.