[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys do these style shakers work well? Or should i just order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Hey guys do these style shakers work well? Or should i just order a metal ball?
>>
I have one, works fine. No better or worse than any other style as far as I can tell.
>>
>>37942127
probably doesn't matter at all. Just get whatever is cheapest / you think looks better. Sometimes the metal ball is a little noisy so if the jack style is quieter, I'd be willing to try it.
>>
All shakers suck. Just stir with spoon or blend before pour.
>>
>>37942127
> 2016
> Not churning you shake with cock for extra gains

It's like you want the gains goblin to ruin you
>>
it's a fucking milkshake powder. do you need a metal ball when you use nesquik? just stir and shake like a man
>>
>>37942127
>At some point in the last 40 years people found it too hard to shake a protein shaker

What has the world come to?
>>
>>37942752
>>37943583
I actually tossed out all my blender balls. They kind of smell and put a metallic taste in drinks (these are the actual blender bottle balls, not the even cheaper knockoffs). And if you're cleaning by hand... good luck.

It's just one more thing to clean and keep track of that adds no value.
>>
>>37943637
I tossed out my balls too.
>>
>>37942127
Dont even use the metal ball.
It does nothing.

Empty cup + powder + liquid = just shake that shit harder, fgt.
>>
File: 1463878456611.jpg (291 KB, 786x773) Image search: [Google]
1463878456611.jpg
291 KB, 786x773
What the fuck does blender balls add? They don't get the shit stuck in the corners anyway. Spoons or nothing.
>>
>>37943637
How fucking hard is it to crush the ball into a flat surface and wash with a sponge??
>>
>>37944334
>he doesnt know to add the liquid first
LMAOing @ ur life
>>
>>37944371
Slightly harder than to shake the cup harder without the ball
>>
>>37944323
liquid then powder works for me better
>>
>>37942752
>'use nesquik'
>'like a man'
Tip. Top. Kek.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.