[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to begin using Dianabol. I want to do a 4-5 week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160716-031012.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160716-031012.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I'm going to begin using Dianabol. I want to do a 4-5 week cycle. I'm going to be taking 10 mg a day during the cycle. I plan to start my PCT one week later on 20 mg per day of nolvadex for 2 weeks then 10 mg a day for 2 more weeks. Does /fit/ think this is a good schedule, or should I start my PCT the day after? Any other suggestions?
>>
>>37941488
/fraud/------>

That's the containment thread you want .
>>
>>37941495
You didn't add the thread to your comment
>>
try r/steroids
>>
>>37941488
You're fucking retarted.
>>
>>37941521
Just search this board for /fraud/ you literal retard
>>
>>37941488

>oral only cycle
>4-5 weeks
>10mg a day

you are so fucking stupid it's unbelieveable, please continue with your plan you deserve to get your shit fucked up.
>>
>>37941589
I am retarded that's why I've come here, from what I've read, it doesn't sound like a bad idea for a beginning steroid usage
>>
>>37941587
Never used 4chan before
>>
>>37941705
In that case search reddit for steroids
>>
>>37941488

Dbol will shut down your test production but it wont replace it. You will feel like shit and have a myriad of problems.

As suggested here please go do a lot more research on places like reddit steroids. The fact you said it doesnt sound like a bad idea shows how little research you have done. This shit is no joke.
>>
>>37941777
Also forgot to add 10mg is pointless. Bottom line, ignore the bro's that recommended this to you and do your own proper research.
>>
>>37941257
Fraud
>>
not gonna make any gains on 10mg dbol only. jeez do test 500 mg every week with 30mg dbol every day, drop the dbol 6 weeks in and continue the test until the 12th week then wait 2 weeks and then do pct 40mg for 2 weeks and 20 mg for one week,
>>
>>37941488
>2016
>pct

kek
>>
>>37941689

>10mg dbol a day
>doesn't sound like a bad idea

A common "beginner" steroid cycle would be 500mg of test a week and 40-50mg Dbol for a few weeks YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

YOU ARE LITERALLY GETTING NEGATIVE GAINS FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR CYCLE AND EVEN FURTHER NEGATIVE GAINS AFTERWARDS AS YOUR BODY TRIES TO RECOVER ITS NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW STUPID CAN SOMEONE BE
>>
10mg will do about as much if not less than what creatine would do. You will hold slightly more water
Also it will decrease your testosterone to the point you will feel like shit
Testosterone takes months to come back to normal once you start shutting it down. Its honestly not worth max 2kg of WATER bloat that will will just loose.
Also PCT drugs arnt to be taken lightly
They are anti cancer drugs that can have massive side effects. Look up cognitive impairment with nova usage and vission problems with clomid
Dude trust me all that hassle just isnt worth it
>>
>>37941488
>>>37941257
>>
>>37941488
200mg/w test and 30mg dianabol will be better if you want to get really shitty gains. Not worth doing in my opinion may as well just stay natty. 500mg test/w with 40/50mg dianabol/day is gonna be much more effective
>>
>>37941488
>dianabol only cycle
enjoy your limp dick
no sex drive
and bitch tits
take test you daft cunt

>>37941495
fuck you pleb we post what the fuck we want fuck your containment threads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.