[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/, does anyone struggle with a lot of self-doubt or self-hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: turn_around_pls.png (254 KB, 503x313) Image search: [Google]
turn_around_pls.png
254 KB, 503x313
hey /fit/, does anyone struggle with a lot of self-doubt or self-hate when they lift?

after a month of consistently hitting the weights and eating lot's of food, I suddenly can't stand the sight of myself getting huge in the mirror. like i become so miserable

this happened to me last year when i tried to lift as well. how do i deal with this?
>>
>>37941267
>getting huge after a month
No.
>>
>>37941267

>a month
>getting huge

Pick one and only one
>>
Tfw cutting and all you want to do is have a month where you can eat lots and work out.
>>
File: 1456460883318.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
1456460883318.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>37941299

>a month
>getting hugely fat

He could of just got fat, you can put on almost a full pound of fat per day depending on genetics/weight etc.

OP just get lean then maintain it, on a bulk i go from 10% to 13% then on a cut i go back down to 10% BF. Don't be an animal just have some self control you fat fuck.
>>
>>37941402
yeah i feel like it's mostly fat too. it just doesn't feel good or feel right
>>
File: pig.jpg (38 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
pig.jpg
38 KB, 720x576
>>37941267

I struggle with self-loathing OP. It helps to talk about it because most people will just not be able to empathize. You don't have a massive birth defect and you aren't a whale so it wont add up to everyone else.

I'm damn near natty chad mode myself. I even recently got a contract with with Fusion NYC modelling agency as a walk-in off fucking the street and I still can't shake the feeling that people are retarded for finding me attractive.
>>
>>37941267
hey who is this grill thx lov u regards bro lifter
>>
>>37941932
I recognize this scene from either Guardians of the Galaxy or the first Star Trek remake movie
>>
>>37941267
>after a month of consistently hitting the weights and eating lot's of food, I suddenly can't stand the sight of myself getting huge in the mirror.
>a month
>eating lot's of food
>getting huge
Did you watch your calorie intake? How much weight have you gained? You're probably getting fat. You don't get "huge" from 1 month of lifting.
>>
>>37941932
Alice eve
>>
>>37941267
grow a pair

every time I look at the mirror it reminds me that the last 7 years of lifting paid off, why people stare at me in public, why everyone now respects me and treats me well and I get compliments all the time and that the natty limit is just a meme and excuse
>>
>>37942218
OP, you will mostly get advice along the lines of "grow a pair" here, which is really sad because it doesn't address your issue and is therefore not advice. It is a troll.

If you don't like the way you look in the mirror, then lower your surplus. Maybe lose some fat before continuing.
>>
>>37941267
>been cutting for months
>so many fat to be shed
>finally getting lean
>still feels like there's 10kg left to lose

this shit is killing me, I'm already 72.9kg at 177cm and it seems I have to lose way more
>>
>>37942282
idiot

what else should we do? pat OP on the back and pity him? you need to wake the fuck up, take responsibility for yourself and stop acting like a bitch

people nowadays are too fucking comfortable and pussified
>>
>>37942218
Get the fuck over yourself. OP is making a genuine point about a psychological problem encountered for vague reasons and instead of being any help, all you can do is bullshit about yourself when anyone on this board could give less of a fuck about your ego in relation to his problem
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.