[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>100g >16g protein >1g fat You have exactly 23 seconds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: snails.png (1 MB, 977x896) Image search: [Google]
snails.png
1 MB, 977x896
>100g
>16g protein
>1g fat

You have exactly 23 seconds to explain why you are not cutting on these little gains molluscs
>>
Because I cant go up to any grocery store and pick up a 16oz bucket of these fuckers for 4$ to mix with my oats while Im on my bulk.
>>
>>37941037
You're supposed to boil them and put them in a pan with butter and garlic and lemon and parsley
>>
>>37941010

>You have exactly 23 seconds ONCE A WEEK to explain why you are not cutting on these little gains molluscs
>>
When I went to Portugal the gypsies sold them at the market. They're not bad but its fucked when you get a bit of shell and its crunchy. Also lmao same gypsies that were selling them I later saw riding a horse and cart down the highway.
>>
>>37941432
>buying from gypsies
Who does that
>>
>>37941438

I didn't make it clear but I didn't buy from the gypsies. You could get them from others but the gypsies would just rock up with only snails lel
>>
>>37941449
Heh
>>
I think they're cute, I wouldn't wanna eat them
>>
File: 1445582731925.png (137 KB, 342x335) Image search: [Google]
1445582731925.png
137 KB, 342x335
>>37941010
>tries to advertise 16g of protein in 100g as a log
>>
>>37941010
dont forget the potential brain fungus that can kill you!
>>
>>37942959
Mixing things up is a good way to progress
>>
>>37945141
>broscience maximum
>>
>>37945181
I'd say it's like with routines
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.