[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when can't go to the gym because it's raining.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: born to feel.png (226 KB, 468x620) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.png
226 KB, 468x620
That feel when can't go to the gym because it's raining.
>>
>>37940803
Fuck off you piece of shit. Shove a knife in your eye and never post on this board again.
>>
>>37940803
iktfb

i feel to awkward going outside with an umbrella.
>>
>>37940803
You are such a little bitch. Fuck off to the gym, take a change of clothes and a towel.
>>
>not having a home gym

feel fuckin good being part of the home gym masterace.
>>
File: born to feel.png (220 KB, 453x610) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.png
220 KB, 453x610
That feel when even if I drove, I would still get wet getting in and out of the car and walking to the gym door.
>>
>>37940803
I want to kick you in the ass
>>
Lmao ive gone to the gym while it poured and i was on a bike. Have fun never making it faggot.
>>
File: born to feel.png (221 KB, 465x616) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.png
221 KB, 465x616
That feel when it hasn't rained here for a while, so the roads are extra slippery, and I don't want to take that risk because I value my own life more than a single workout.
>>
>not working up such a sweat it doesn't even matter if it rains

Fucking cuck boy
>>
>>37940915
>valuing life
>at all

wew lad
>>
File: ThisIsYou.jpg (31 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsYou.jpg
31 KB, 600x566
>>37940886
>tfw I will get wet when going out in the rain for a grand total of 30 seconds
>>
File: born to feel.png (221 KB, 464x615) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.png
221 KB, 464x615
That feel when go to the gym and it's busy so you have to leave without doing anything.
>>
>>37940950
iktfb

the weight room is busy as fuck then I end up doing cardio which kills my gains.
>>
>working out in home gym this morning
>about to break PR
>sun peaks over the tree line
>Avalon from jojo is playing

I think god might actually exist
>>
>>37940803
better be b8 m8
>>
>>37940803
Have you ever heard of an umbrella, you cunt?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.