[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being obsessed with food? I don't get hungry,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do I stop being obsessed with food? I don't get hungry, I just think about and want to eat food at all times.
>>
>>37940429
I have the same problem. There is no escape from this.
>>
File: Story of your life.jpg (158 KB, 478x463) Image search: [Google]
Story of your life.jpg
158 KB, 478x463
>>37940446
>>37940429
Not gonna make it.

Why are you even here if you don't give a shit about your health?
>>
>>37940469
Are you illiterate? OP clearly said THINKING about food, you fucking retard. Just because we think about food all the time doesn't mean we eat all the time or don't lift properly
>>
>>37940429
>>37940446

You have to resist and simply not cave in to your filthy desires, get some willpower desu. It gets easier after a while. Keep your mind occupied and drink water.
>>
>>37940490
Its pretty evident he's a fatty. And if not? No harm done, but he's got the fat mentality.
>>
OP here. I can diet well and have already lost 90lbs and am in a healthy weight range, but I want to be very skinny. The challenge is that I always always always am thinking about food and trying to bargain with myself on breaking my diet at all times. I just want to know if there's any good techniques you guys know to stop the madness
>>
>>37940545
If you're hungry late at night, immediately go brush your teeth.

Drink a lot of water throughout the day and just substitute junk food for vegetables.
>>
Don't stop OP. Use it. Start cooking. Walk through the garden of eden known as the produce isle and let your imagination run wild. Fill your fridge with steak and chicken and start each day by looking inside and seeing not just lean proteins, but potential. Tenderly rub spices into each and every chicken breast before you cook it, maybe rosemary, maybe garlic, maybe just salt and pepper, it doesn't matter. But the care and love you feel for that chicken breast will change it, elevate it beyond a simple meal into something more. Something beautiful. Spend your work days fantasising about the beautiful salmon steaks you bought the night before. Will you grill them? Bake them? You've got some beautiful potatoes just begging to be roasted up with that gorgeous piece of fish, and they need you. Because only you can season them and cook them just right. But they need something else, something that completes them. Asparagus, they're in love with asparagus, star crossed lovers tragically separated at birth. The salmon needs it's family to be brought together, and you need to get asparagus and grill it in salt and butter until it's perfectly crisp. You'll visit the supermarket on your way home tonight. The gym can wait. The gym will be there for you when you're ready. Right now, you need to buy asparagus and celery and carrots. Why celery and carrots? You're making stock, delicious vegetable stock full of flavour which will be the base of an amazing soup tomorrow. The cycle will begin again. But first, you need to bring together the salmon family, on a plate bursting with orgasmic flavour, ready to be devoured and fuel your workout. You love that salmon steak, and it loves you. And it's ready for you.
>>
>Live with 7 people
>They eat my food
>I can't cook without them jumping in on it

wh-what do?
>>
Real talk, just have all your meals planned out, or prepared in advance. That way you lighten your load in that you always know what meal you'll be having. After that, just stick with your plan.
>>
>>37940672
Tell them to stop.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.