[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just went on my ex's facebook and her profile picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 39190408581.jpg (22 KB, 680x339) Image search: [Google]
39190408581.jpg
22 KB, 680x339
So I just went on my ex's facebook and her profile picture was her and her new bf. I'm not even that upset about the breakup, but I feel really sad seeing that picture. Another breakup I had was worse, so I get sad thinking about her in general, but her picture with her new guy makes it worse.

..Is that normal? Why would I be upset that someone I really care(d) about is happy?
>>
It's normal. Use them feels to lift heavy shit. Your weights will never be as heavy as your feels.
>>
>>37939066
I don't lift though, seems hard. Just figured some of you guys actually have had gfs
>>
>>37939098
>I don't lift though
Then why are you here?
>>
>>37939108
I explained that above.
>Just figured some of you guys actually have had gfs
>>
>>37939121
Different anon, but if lifting has crossed your mind at all, now is the best time to start. You'll live man. I went into a depression for a year and a half when the girl I loved cheated on me, but we're gonna make it, man.
>>
>>37939136
I used to swim, do kinda miss having abs. But I'm also a manlet (5'4''), so I'd look like an idiot if I were jacked
>>
>>37939155
Do not let being a manlet keep you down. You can get back your abs and get some muscle on you without getting absolutely shredded and still look fine. If nothing, go do something physical. It really does help with getting over the feels from ex gfs.
>>
>>37939010
Go home robot
>>
>>37939010
Pretty normal. I broke up with a girl a few years ago, I heard she started seeing someone new so I called her and flirted with her, fucked her a few more times, basically gave her hope we would get back together because I was a cunt and felt some kind of ownership on her even though I didn't want her.

So yeah it happens. Just try to ignore it and lift brah
>>
>>37939189
Good advice. Do I need to change my diet too? I really like eating what I do, but it definitely isn't healthy...
>>
>>37939213
If you want to lose weight, or not end up looking weird, it's probably best to try and eat a bit healthier. You might be able to get away with lifting and eating the same if getting definition is your aim. If you haven't lost or gained weight on the diet, that is.
>>
>>37939234
Bummer, for the best though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.