[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you gotten over that fear of death /fit/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: photo_59149_landscape_650x433.jpg (169 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
photo_59149_landscape_650x433.jpg
169 KB, 650x433
you gotten over that fear of death /fit/ ?
>>
if it wasn't for my mom/dad/sister I would have killed myself long ago, I know it would devastate them tho
>>
>>37938808
Killing yourself is fucking retarded
someone post that oyster pasta
>>
>>37938816
Replace sister with brother and you're me senpai
>>
>>37938808
I haven't already killed myself because I think my dad would be pretty upset/disappointed, and he's too good a parent for me to do that shit to him
>>
>>37938816

This! Honestly sometimes I come home and am like, "Yeah man, I'mma fucking do it,". But then I remember just how torn my parents would be, it would literally ruin their lives.

And my dog man! My lil' buddy, I couldn't leave him behind and honestly he may be the sole reason I'm still here. If I left like that, it's not like he'd know, ya know? I'd just be gone, and he would not have any knowledge or closure to my absense.

Hahaha, I couldn't leave him in that state, he's my lil' dude.

If It was just me though, and I fear this for when I move out soon and get my own place, that I will end up getting prescribed some pretty gnarly sleeping pills and end my shit.

It's funny because my life is definitely decent, just got enough money to buy a car and go to med school (muh loans lmao), gonna get a job soon to support said school and I'll be out and about 7 days a week; so life is pretty swiss desu.

But that's all external, I find that dealing with people is honestly difficult for me, I might truly be fucking autistic as literally everytime I time something out on this site there are 320 comments of "autism" accompanied by various images.

Dunno mane, even tonight, if it were easy enough like an on/off switch; I'd slam that shit off. Sorry lil' dude, but I'd rather not be here.
>>
>>37938808
I haven't killed myself because I think I will make it if I roid. I'm waiting until I have a full time job after graduation to start.
>>
Not just death, but old age as well. I would rather die than be someone who can't do what one wants.
>>
>>37940352
Pic of doggo
>>
>>37940388
This so much, my biggest fear is becoming a decrepit old man that wears diapers and can't even sign his own name. It doesn't help that I work once a week as a dentist for Care homes.
>>
>>37940401
agree with this anon >>37940352 gonna need a pic of that lil woofer senpai, I felt the same way for ages and as soon as my dog died I nearly killed myself
>>
>>37938808
>>>/x/
>>
>>37940519
thats david rockefeller retard
>>
>>37940430
Personally I don't plan on reaching 70, 60 is stretching it a bit too much as well.
I'm 22 right now, still a couple of years ahead of me but it fucking sucks when you start thinking about it, about how we will all die or grow old and senile someday.
It sucks but let's keep at it, we're all going to make it brehs.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Im going to keep living because it's the only thing I know how to do.

I want to become strong and also become proficient in Japanese and live a comfy life one day.

That's literally all I want and im getting there.
>>
I remember the first time I died in a dream. I was falling off a cliff and I completely accepted what was going to happen. I hit the ground and everything was black and void and I just kept sleeping.

As I get older, I've become more claustrophobic and afraid of heights, but as I have more experience with deaths of friends and family, I don't think I fear it very much now.

Then again, it could just be depression.

What's the point of buying these Kim Kardashian emojis if they don't work here?

>mfw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.