[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey beautiful people, give me your two cents. I have a home gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: big-1.jpg (89 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
big-1.jpg
89 KB, 1000x750
Hey beautiful people, give me your two cents. I have a home gym and my gains are coming along way quicker than I thought they would but I've still got stubborn fat that I need to blast away with more cardio.

I have pretty bad social anxiety so jogging around outside sounds terrible and I've decided to get myself either a rowing machine or a stationary bike. Which do you think is better overall?

pic unrelated but go ahead and let me know if you think it has any artistic value.
>>
>>37938478
Machines are retarded.
>>
>>37938478
Get a jump rope
>>
>>37938478
>artistic value
more like autistic value
>>
>>37938478
Go run outside you pansy it'll help with your anxiety
>>
File: tmp_27480-alAxL5s-685421698.jpg (968 KB, 3718x2092) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27480-alAxL5s-685421698.jpg
968 KB, 3718x2092
Just get a fucking bike and ride to amazing places. See this place?? I biked there. It's beautiful as fuck. I burned 700kcal to do it, and I did it faster than my average time. If I tried to jog there I would feel like a fucking Gump.
>>
Id say rowing machine. Works ur whole body
>>
>>37938478
if you're too socially anxious to jog then you're too socially anxious to even go outside
people can't even talk to you when you're going TOO FAST
>>
File: 1468619043840.jpg (143 KB, 735x845) Image search: [Google]
1468619043840.jpg
143 KB, 735x845
>>37938786
heh
>>
>>37940678
Where is that anon?
>>
>>37938478
>>with more cardio.

NO. Don't eat as much! Would you rather run 5 miles to burn 600kcal, or just not eat that extra big mac from mcdonalds? If you want to lose fat, you're 100% better off not eating excessively. If you already are eating healthy (and really checking your cal intake) BE PATIENT. You should only lose ~1lb a week. You're best off working out and building muscle rather than doing cardio too because more muscle mass = higher TDEE = More fat burned throughout the day. Of course if you still have the energy to run or burn more cals, you can do that but exercising to lose fat is overcomplicating it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.