[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The part on pic related kind of hurts and is p sore, what is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
The part on pic related kind of hurts and is p sore, what is it? What did my body mean by this?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+part+on+pic+related+kind+of+hurts+and+is+p+sore%2C+what+is+it%3F+What+did+my+body+mean+by+this%3F
>>
>>37937989
That doesn't help me
>>
>>37937982
muscles
>>
>>37937982
Rear delts
>>
>>37939353
Are rear delts really there tho? I thought they were more towards your shoulder blades?
>>
>>37937982
if you feel it "inside" your shoulder it might be the spot where the lats attach to the humerus
>>
>>37939470
Nah it's behind

If I do like a rowing motion and squeeze my shoulderblsdes it's quite sore
>>
>>37937982
triggerpoints.net

look that shit up
>>
When I started chin ups with felt sore as fuck there for a week and tender cause that part never gets a stretch and was never worked before lifting
>>
>>37939485
I'm no expert but to me that still sounds like the lats, especially if you feel it with rowing motions

what did you do the day before?
>>
>>37939541
>what did you do the day before?

OHP and was hitting facepulls quite hard
>>
File: back[1].jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
back[1].jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>37939606
if it's DOMS I'd say you're good, but if it feels like a tendon I'd definitely rest for a couple of days, shoulder injuries are scary

if it is DOMS it might be the teres major, which is mainly an assistor to the lats
>>
>>37939606
It could be from your triceps if they're really tight, try going online and looking up tricep stretches
>>
>>37937982

OP, I'm with campus security. Your symptoms match all the signs of somebody who was pinned down by their triceps and forced into the ground. I'm sorry, OP, but you were raped. Please get tested.
>>
>>37939606
Well that makes sense because both those exercises are good for rear delts which you circled in the OP
>>
Stretch+heat it before your workouts, ice after.
>>
>>37939606
these retards are all wrong
it's your teres major
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.