[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ DIET AUTISM GENERAL /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: SGU Feels.jpg (139 KB, 943x720) Image search: [Google]
SGU Feels.jpg
139 KB, 943x720
Do you eat whatever you want and just track every macro in MyFitnessPal etc., or do you cook a whole bunch of food for the week and weigh/measure it all in advance?

What are your results?
>>
>>37937968
keto

eat "whatever I want" which is basically a three egg omelet, nothing in it, nothing on it, every other day

gained 30 lbs so far
>>
>>37937986
you gained 30lbs from eating 3 eggs every other day? that's what... 600-800 calories per week? wtf
>>
>>37937968

I eat egg whites 2 cups every 30 hours put it on the fryer and its ready to go

got to a lean 165 lbs from 220.
>>
>>37938004
That's what he gets from doing a meme diet and not tracking anything
>>
>>37938004
water weight

so much salt...
>>
>>37938015
30lbs from fucking water weight? no way you can GAIN 30lbs from 800 calories a WEEK

holy fuck man are you okay
>>
>>37938027
no he's going into congestive heart failure from eating a meme diet of bacon burgers

he is spurdo sparde dying of hamburger poisoning

I bet he was trying to cut too lol
>>
I weigh grains/tubers/beans/meat.

I measure oil.

With veggies I enter them a piece in my kcal app rather than weigh them since they're low kcal generally and it's too much of a pain in the ass to be precise about them.

I eat one or two meals a day, IF.

Once or twice a week I get so fed up with this autism that I just do whatever the fuck I want without tracking anything.
>>
>>37938076
I did pretty much this when I was cutting. The only real thing I'm not look forward to for when I have to cut again is having to actually keep track of my calories. Eating less is easy
>>
>>37937968
How is that stargate universe feels?
>>
>keto because I like meat
>fill freezer with meat once a month
>take meat out every day, that meat's a meal the next day
>weigh meat, write down calories, eat & watch cartoons

happy
>>
File: 1467074625183.png (535 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1467074625183.png
535 KB, 1200x900
>>37937968

I already have the numbers I need for my macros, so I just buy foods that make it easy to hit them.
I dont pre-plan meals, really- the less elaborate, the better.
I do weigh/measure/record everything.
I've been doing this almost two years and have lost a considerable amount of weight and maintained that loss.
Ive never used MFP because it looks like a clusterfuck.
I track my daily intake with a notebook and a pen. (Used up about 6 college ruled as of this month, since I started).
If there's something I dont know the macros of, I look it up on calorieking, wolfram alpha, fatsecret or nutrition.self.
>>
>>37938097
Yeah, it's a hassle, but I need it otherwise I start sneaking in a few extra hundred kcal of olive oil and the pasta dishes get bigger and before you know it I'm 500+kcal off of my goal deficit.
>>
My girlfriend has been drinking those Soylent meal replacement things. They're full of soy and will fuck up your hormones right?
>>
>>37938235

Girlfriend only drinks soylent

dropped
>>
>>37937968
I use fitbit and check it constantly
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.