[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fatness on anti psych meds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1461530468968.jpg (16 KB, 475x289) Image search: [Google]
1461530468968.jpg
16 KB, 475x289
Has anyone loss weight without diet change?

I'm fat. fabbly, too much pain with rolls under my pits.

what do?

I can't change my diet btw. why? cause I'm that way

metabolism goes down when you are fat.

my diet is good
>>
>>37936227
>I can't change my diet btw. why? cause I'm that waymetabolism goes down when you are fat.my diet is good

>my diet is good

Bzzzt, wrong.
>>
>>37936264
Anti-psychotic drugs cause 4 to 37+ pounds of weight gain per drug cycle (1mo to 6mo+). It is understandable to hain weight even with a good diet. I have to eat less during a bulk or cut because my schizophrenia drug (Quetiapine) makes me a lard ass if I don't. However, I have evaded that issue. I asked my psychiatrist and he gave me Topamax and Metformin to counter the weight gain. I actually cut easier now, especially with my Wellbutrin and Vyvanse.
>>
>>37936227
Cut off your legs. Quick weight loss. Might as well do it now before you give yourself diabetes and lose them anyway.
>>
>>37936973
>not changing your lifestyle plus antipsychotic drugs can cause 4 to 37+ pounds of weight gain per drug cycle (1mo to 6mo+).
FTFY

Just fix your diet

Why am u responding to bait?
>>
>>37936973
Then eat less you sorry excuse for a human being.

Have you considered just killing yourself?
If you can't grasp the simple fact of calories in vs calories out then perhaps you should give it serious thought.
>>
stop taking your meds and just act normal lmao
>>
>>37937000
This tbqh senpai-lamma-ding-dongs
>>
Get yourself a Desoxyn scrip and buy some tren from that shady buff guy at your gym. Then inject them both.
>>
>>37936973
>>37936973
>Anti-psychotic drugs cause 4 to 37+ pounds of weight gain per drug cycle (1mo to 6mo+)
...mostly because people eat more (regain their appetite) and move less, not generating calories out of thin fucking air or having their bmr drop 500 kcal
>>
>>37936227
>can't change my diet btw.
>cause I'm that way

Go back to your containment board already.
Delete your bait thread on the way out.
>>
File: 142.jpg (58 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
58 KB, 500x391
>>37936227
ya, do a shit ton of cardio all the time aka burn more than you take it, simple
>>
File: straight_edge.png (43 KB, 1024x1012) Image search: [Google]
straight_edge.png
43 KB, 1024x1012
>>37937036
Fuck up with that junkie shit. Before i fuk u up.
>>
>>37936973
>Anti-psychotic drugs cause 4 to 37+ pounds of weight gain per drug cycle

Unless the drugs themselves literally weigh that much, and even assuming 100% of it stays in your system indefinitely, what you are suggesting is physically impossible. The human body simply doesn't work that way. You CANNOT create body fat unless you eat more food than you require.
>>
>>37936973
bruh how the fuck are you going to live past 40? You're literally a bathtub of chemicals walking on two feet
>>
>>37937276
Aren't we all?
>>
>>37936973 here.
Antipsychotics cause weight gain and make it more difficult to lose weight.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3998960/
>>37936995
Fixing a diet may help, although for many people this is difficult due to the increase and appetite from antipsychotic drugs.
>>37937024
Exactly. Of course fat doesn't spawn out of thin air you idiot.
>>37937101
Yes. The weight is gained by a decrease in BMR, an increase in appetite, and the potential diabetes from antipsychotic drugs.
>>37937000
I am not fat, and I have a great life ahead of me. I am a pre-med student whose medications make me seen normal in real life. I took Wellbutrin to control suicidal urges when I was 17. I was just diagnosed and I was at high risk due to me being male, under 30, high achiever, and having pre-existing depression. >>37937276
I understand. I am a walking pharmacy. This, however, doesn't affect me much. Topamax prevents my migraines and treats my myoclonic epilepsy as well. Metformin is there so I won't become Rick Ross or some shit. I have 4 other medications I also use. (Humira, Methotrexate, Ciprofloxacin, and Xanax).
>>37937006
Thank you for your insightful look into the cure of psychotic disorders.
>>
>>37937000
Yes, I understand Calories in and Calories Out. That is the basis of every diet and meal plan. We all have urges to eat, and for those using antipsychotic drugs, it is harder to ignore those urges and that comes with greater consequences, due to the decreased BUT.
>>
*BMR. Autocorrect can be an ass sometimes.
>>
>>37938339
>fixing a diet will help, although it is difficult
FTFY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.