[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out I'm pre diabetic How bad is that?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1468040492928.png (602 KB, 682x749) Image search: [Google]
1468040492928.png
602 KB, 682x749
Just found out I'm pre diabetic

How bad is that?
>>
File: 1448478458861.png (508 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1448478458861.png
508 KB, 500x667
>>37936069
rev up that cardio anon
>>
File: dka symptoms.png (237 KB, 649x2231) Image search: [Google]
dka symptoms.png
237 KB, 649x2231
>>37936069
means you better get on that meme keto and eat less bro

and hey everyone please read this if you want to really understand how horrible diabetes is and why you shouldn't be a gluttonous faggot
>>
>>37936069
bad, fix your fucking diet
>>
How much do you weigh?

It's very hard for someone that lifts and isn't obese to become a pre-diabetic.

Three are people that drink liters of soda every day and don't get to that point for years
>>
>>37936069
MOM, TIMMYS VAPING IN THE BATHROOM AGAIN
>>
>>37936069
didn't your doctor tell you how bad it was and what to do?
is this the legendary american healthcare I keep hearing about?
>>
>>37936205
If you have hormonal issues or high body fat you can develop pre diabetes/insulin resistance. I was at my lowest weight last year (borderline underweight/underweight in the morning) an my blood sugar was fairly high, I didn't drink soda for the last 2-3 years, and I was on a caloric deficit.
Anyways I bulked after that. Now I'm like 10lbs heavier but my blood sugar is kind of low kek
>>
Bad, bruh. You need to stop eating and DRINKING processed sugars and unhealthy carbs. No more soda, candy, cake, sweetrolls, fruit juice, sugary snacks, sauces/marinades/dips with added sugars, cookies, energy drinks, chips, crackers, pretzels, white bread, giant bowls of noodles, etc.

Your best bet would be following a low carb low sugar diet from now on. You don't have to go strict keto or paleo, but up the real whole fresh foods and cut the processed byproduct crap.
>>
My best friend is type 1 and does everything he can to manage his symptoms. Eats right and exercises. He'll still die young. Count your blessings fat boy and put down the fucking pop tarts. You fucking people make me sick. You can actually beat it but you don't. You deserve it.
>>
>>37936288
not very young, mother dearest has type 1 and is 60 and healthy as ever
>>
>>37936205
I weigh 195 and I'm 5'11
>>
>>37936320
He doesn't strike me as long timer. He goes into those blood sugar daze things all the time. I had to take him to the emergency room myself once. Has done it behind the wheel at least twice and wrecked out both times.
>>
>>37936288
as a healthcare worker, i always feel bad for type 1 diabetics.

those fat fucking piece of shit type 2's totally fuck up all perceptions about 'diabetics' in general.
>>
>>37936383
amen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.