[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 212x238
>tfw can't even make myself eat healthily anymore due to existential crisis reasons ("Who cares, looking good is a spook" or "Procrastinating this won't mater, having low willpower won't matter" etc)
>tfw struggling to have any beliefs at all (whether to work hard or be lazy)
>as shown by my 4chan presence I just do whatever is lowbrow enough to manipulate me (internet, fast food)

wat do???
>>
>>37935955
Clear your mind, make an effort to find yourself. Learn from within, Socrates said that all truth comes from within and is the greatest weapon against ignorance, which is now conducing you into where you are, going.
>>
This is my biggest fear. I still eat well and lift regularly but its all i like to do besides drinking. Have been extremely bored and trying to figure out what i like to do by myself but i cant think of anything. i like boating and kayaking and camping but when i do those things, im just drinking the whole time. I used to enjoy video games but dont even like them anymore unless im playing with a friend and talking to them.
>>
>>37936016
goddammit this is me.
>>
I feel you anon. After 1 year of lifting I took a month off in june, stopped going to the gym and didn't watch my diet at all, I stayed at home all day and only went out for my uni tests. I lost like 5 to 6 pounds (this is half of what I gained last year) and I was really afraid of going to the gym again. Cutting with no training and a shitty macro diet it's not a good idea. I felt bad because I started birth control for my pcos and my pill it's supposed to make me lose muscle and most likely to make skinny fat (more than I already am), my birth control it's like an antiroid. Buuut I started this month again, didn't lose much strength and I'm progressing ok. My point is, if you feel bad and think about taking some time, just do it, it will get better, don't push yourself too hard if you really are depressed and you're not just lazy. Good luck anon
>>
You need to find inspiration in something. I don't think there's any way I can help you do that. I think that's like a personal thing. Maybe some dark times and eventually hitting a bottom will snap you out of it.
>>
On the last rep tell yourself "One must imagine Sisyphus happy"
>>
>>37935955
cardio
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise
it's been helping me like no pills ever did, plus it's not sapping my energy and making me eat more
i'm deadly serious OP please reply to this
>>
OP here. Ironically, lifting heavy weights is the only thing i do regularly.
>>
>>37935955
when /lit/ tell you to stop being a bitch and you come to fit...
>>
>>37936592
the article's about aerobic exercise
please try it, i've not felt this good since i dropped acid
>>
File: pepe frog annoyed.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog annoyed.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>trying to lose weight
>my first months of fitness are going quite well, I can handle the exercise
>hungy as fuck due to diet
>mom keeps offering me junk food
Fucking why? The shit is so hard to resist if you're a fatass like me.
She's making spareribs as we speak and offering me pizza. Every cell in my body is trying to resist the temptation. I hope she isn't going to break me /fit/.

Why do people think this is allowed?
>>
>>37936634
ask her why she feels so compelled to drag you down
ask her if she wants you to achieve or not
>>
>>37936652
>>37936634
not that she will have a reply to those questions, you can do it anon
>>
>>37935955
try both. work hard, see how you like it, be lazy, see how you like it
>>
>>37936652
>>37936677
Thanks anons, I found out my food addiction is really worse than I thought
Every part of my soul wants to shove that pizza in my mouth fuucckk hfrqgwtwt
>>
>>37935955
microdose some LSD dumbass.

when are people gonna start trying shit that works?
>>
>>37936714
like all addictions, it takes time to recover
just be glad it's not a benzo habit and keep going
>>
>>37936721
microdosing is nothing more than a vaguely interesting nootropic
go for an actual daytrip, once you've read up on the effects and consequences (and you're sure you've got real acid)
>>
>>37936513
Holy fuck. I'm going to do this.
>>
>>37936744
Alternatively, use each word as your rep counter, assuming 5 reps
the last happy will just push it the fuck up
>>
>>37936734
I don't see it that way. I see it as tipping the balance of inertia........you aren't looking to throw the natural chemicals of the brain severely out of order, just enough to begin to turn the wheels against things like apathy, ennui, nihilism, etc.

I'm not against like you said a "daytrip" or something more pronounced, but to those not inclined to the mental state, there needs to be an introduction that assimilates them into it more gently.

kind've like coffee, if a cup in the morning "gets you going" that's fine, but to begin to rely on it every hour on the hour is taking it too far.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.