[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loose skin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160714_172730434.jpg (4 MB, 3006x5344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_172730434.jpg
4 MB, 3006x5344
This is me at 6'2 350 pounds, through a couple years of diet and lifting can I ever get aesthetic or will loose skin health of me back from ever showing my gains?
>>
File: IMG_20160714_172736117.jpg (3 MB, 5344x3006) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_172736117.jpg
3 MB, 5344x3006
>>
Christ fuck phone auto correct. "Will loose skin hold me back from ever being aesthetic"
>>
>>37935006
>>37935024

You will probably have some loose skin, but skin is like rubber, very elastic, do muscle training, lift wrights, at the same time as doing cardio to minimize the loose skin, I'd also start out with mild cardio, try to do a mile in 15 minutes, then do weight training, then go back out and do heavy cardio, you will burn more fat

And I know that feel too senpai, in 2013 I was 6' and 210 pounds, now I'm 6' and about 165, but I'm afraid I will have loose skin after loosing the rest of my weight because it's been too long, I also was lucky to have such amazing genetics to give me stretch marks everywhere, I hate my body 2bh
>>
>>37935006
Three years. You need to lose weight slowly and consistently, keep it off too. It's not guaranteed you'll ever look completely normal by any means, but you will definitely feel better and look better. You have to lift for three years too, also diet. Three years, anon.
>>
>>37935117
We can still look good with a shirt on I suppose. Somehow I went from 250 to 350 without even noticing as I haven't weighed myself in a year and a half

Been living the poor life where I go hungry then find 5bucks for a cheap pizza or McDonald's and would binge eat when food was available guess I thought I didint eat much other time I needed to make up for it when I could it and now I'm here.
>>
>>37935159
I hear that, I just turned 20 about a month ago, when I was 17 I would eat one of those full family microwavable meals a day, sometimes two a day, each one had about 4000 calories, I didn't get any exercise either, I seriously went from about 155 - 210 in a matter of 6-7 months, and really paid the price for it with stretch marks, my hips, ass, legs, arms, and chest, I wear a long sleeve shirt everyday if I'm going out, even in the summer, because it's so humiliating having those purple streaks down my arms for everyone to see, no wonder I'm still a virgin
>>
>>37935006
Does not matter. Eat well, lift right and if you do have loose skin, plastic surgery will take care of it really quick.
>>
Anyone have pics of post surgery for loose skin?
>>
>>37935006
pretty good genetics from what i'm seeing

you shoud drop down weight slow as fuck like i did, just lift weights build up that base and fuck the loose skin. women don't care and as long as you lift you'll be good

there's some meme out there about 1lb per body weight of protein,etc.. its mostly bullshit you need like 100grams of protein a day etc.. because your body wont absorb right and you cant recovery on anything more than that for the first few months
>>
>>37935006
regardless of loose skin or not you need to get a hold of your fucking diet asap and whatever psychological issues that let you get that way
>>
Jesus christ next time you take a picture, at least clean your pubes off your bathroom counter and sink.
>>
File: abdominoplasty.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
abdominoplasty.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1600
>>37935272
I got ya, senpai.

>>37935006
I used to look kinda like that. I was 6'11 and 300 pounds. No loose skin issues yet at 209 pounds - well, I have some sort of "wings" under my armpits when I keep my arms normally but that might be just fat. Might be that you went a bit too far to recover completely but you can always get a surgery. It will cost a few grand, it will hurt like motherfucker for a few weeks and it'll leave a scar like pic related. They'll also make you a new belly button by carving your skin with a knife.
>>
File: 1467610439838.gif (1 MB, 195x229) Image search: [Google]
1467610439838.gif
1 MB, 195x229
>>37935006
Clean your bathroom...a bug catcher?
>>
Your arms and chest will probably be okay because you don't have huge flaps there, but your core may not ever look 100%. I went 330 - 195 and have similar fat storage. Still losing, but I have loose skin navel down. Trying to go fridge mode to fill it out.
>>
>>37935006
Lose it slowly, Hydrate, obviously try and build muscle so the skin has something to stick to and wear compression shirts to hold it in and help your skin catch up
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.