[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you skipped a workout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: don't wanna go to the gym.jpg (117 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
don't wanna go to the gym.jpg
117 KB, 1440x810
Why did you do it? Did you regret it?
>>
Today
Im on DNP
Kinda
>>
Yesterday
gym was closed
also Tuesday to go on a date which resulted in me getting more motivated to go to the gym.
Really regret missing it yesterday.
>>
>>37934106
Last friday
I was sad and tired and it was a heavy squat day :(
Yes I regret it but I went to the gym on saturday instead of going to a party so I guess I atoned for my sin
>>
it's been a while. I think the last time was some months ago when I got food poisoning. since I stopped being a novice I stopped skipping workouts needlessly. skipping a workout now means fucking up the weekly cycle and possibly having to repeat last week's workout which translates to 2 weeks of lost training time.
>>
Skipped a workout yesterday because fell pretty sick, very sore throat, fever, bad headache/lightheaded, lethargic

I took some advil last night and this morning and it's mostly dissipated for now

I'll take another dose of advil before making it up today
>>
>>37934106
My normal schedule is ABCx. When I donate platelets (about once a month) I take donation day and the following day off. The last time I had irritated my sciatic nerve somehow the day before donating, so I ended up taking three days off instead of the planned two.
>>
Wednesday-Saturday last week
Really hurt to grip things after Tuesday's workout, still not sure why
Don't regret it because resting fixed the issue.
>>
Been a few months. I've had a couple sessions where I've undereat while cutting with tren, blood sugar hit the floor and gone home after a few sets.

Just eat a little more and made up for it the next day.
>>
Last Tuesday

My Dad were marathoning season 6 of Game of Thrones

I have no regrets
>>
I haven't worked out in 3 weeks now. Fuck I miss it, but this goddamn sinus/lung infection is bullshit
>>
File: nigger.jpg (41 KB, 610x389) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
41 KB, 610x389
>>37934106
>October 2015
>move to new office, no longer within walking distance of gym(lunch break shit monica)
>have only been gym a dozen times since move
>evening drinking increased
>motivation decreased
>bought used Johnny G Spinner Pro yesterday for $200
>haven't ridden it yet
>have a beer belly this summer
>started watching anime a few weeks ago
>dammit man
>>
>>37934106
Skipped last saturday's buuuuuuut, did it on sunday.
>>
a-aren't rest days good for you?
>>
didnt do ab workout on monday. said I was going to do it tuesday and then didn't ended up doing it on wednesday.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.