[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who have to lost about 37,5 lbs ( But already lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1466227338556.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466227338556.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
Ask a guy who have to lost about 37,5 lbs ( But already lost 4,4 in 1 week ) anything.

>picnotrelated
>>
>>37933617
Why are so many fitizen so fat?
>>
>>37933641
You mean citizen ?
Just because they don't give a shit about what they eat and after complain ( as i do now i pay the price , could be worst so i won't complain a long time )
>>
>>37933656
No, people on /fit/.
>>
>>37933617
I lost 35lbs since April, the only real difficult part was going cold Turkey on soda. Quitting soda gave me withdrawals worse than tobacco, shit was weird, it reminded me of a mild alcohol withdrawal

I did some research and it turns out that alcoholics often end up having problems with soda and other sugary drinks when they stop drinking, and that a B vitamin deficiency often causes it.
>>
>>37933641
Because people come here to change their lives and lose weight... why are you so dumb?
>>
>>37933664
Ah , my bad .
Maybe because they only lurk there ?
When you're fat you need an example or something i don't know , the motivation ?
>>
>>37933674
Good job boi i hope to do the same , i hope to achieve it until December.
>>
>>37933686
>Achieve it until December
>until

You plan to start binge eating around Christmas and gain the weight back?
>>
>>37933677
I'm skinny myself and he's right, there are much more fat cunts than skinny cunts

Who auscwhitz here?
>>
>>37933741
no i will continue but it will be the first step.
The first step i hope will be on december if you prefer
>>
>>37933769
Ok m8, what is your first step?

Try to lose 35lbs?
Quitting soda?
Quitting Alcohol?
>>
>>37933797
In fact i do martial art so i need to be under 130lb
Right now i'm at 160
So , of course it will be to lose those lbs , also quitting all of this shit ( soda , cake , those type of shit and will only be exceptional )
And after all that , i just will need to maintain my weight.
>>
File: Scruffy.jpg (88 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Scruffy.jpg
88 KB, 720x540
Starting on the 9th of April, I was 333 lbs.

Today, I'm 287 lbs.

Work in progress, but guess what, changing diet works. Started at the gym this week, too.
>>
when were you when zyzz dies

i was work at gym doing trycep curl when fred ring

'zyzz is die'

'no'

and you?????????????
>>
>>37933820
right now i'm at 165* kek
>>
>>37933820
Cycka
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.