[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're at the gym >you lift heavy >after your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>you're at the gym
>you lift heavy
>after your set you accidentally knock down a lying protein shake that was on the bench
>this guy comes up to you and gives you this face

What do you do?
>>
>>37932217
suck his dick
>>
"clean that shit up bitch"
>>
>>37932217
ask him not to crash my plane
>>
>>37932217
suck his dick
>>
>>37932217
hand over 4.5 scoops, cmon.
>>
>>37932238
>"you're a big guy"
>>
>>37932217

Apologise and offer to give him one of my scoops.

Honestly, what else would any normal person do?
>>
>>37932217
Get secondhand roid gains from standing next to him
>>
>>37932505
>one scoop
that's pretty rude, I would think that you're making fun of me.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 351x371
>>37932506
Roid so hard you irradiate that shit
>>
>>37932505
8 scoops anon come on get your head in the game
>>
>being scared of Rich without his scoops
>>
>>37932217
Knowing me, I'd Ask him if i buy him a new one would he help me look like him. If not, then he can piss off.
>>
>>37932505
1 scoop? C'MON!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.