[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 14664576463.jpg (59 KB, 604x363) Image search: [Google]
14664576463.jpg
59 KB, 604x363
Before i start, you have to excuse me for bad english.

>be 18
>be a medical student
>have a car, friends
>start a little google adsense business
>$2-3k/month (avg. salary in my country ~$150-200)
>fuck education
>met a girl 10/10 Jesus Christ shes a fucking blessing
>time to realise you are ugly as fuck
>acne
>crooked teeth

>be 22
>left university
>no friends
>$150-200 salary
>have to go to army soon
>become more uglier
>spent shitloads of money on lotions, creams and other acne-treating goods
>nothing helps
>teeth still bad
>no reasons to live
>still trying to reconnect with 10/10 girl i met 4 years ago
>"pls dont write me anon"

Whats a point for me to go to the gym or swimming? Im not a manlet (6'0), i think i might have good genetics (only about muscules), but i dont see a reason why i have to do something at all. Because of this girl i left my education, blew up my business and my self esteem is below the ground. In 4 years i never met a single girl, that would be a bit like her. I have no idea what to do with my life now. If i get adult braces, everyone around me would try to ashame me, because i live in a country with a barbarian mentality and also i dont have a money for it.
So tell me /fit/ - if i go to gym/swimming, will my life change? Honestly, i have no idea why im complaining here. Maybe, because i dont have a friends now, only "buddies' and "pals". My life sucks, and i cant motivate myself to do something in my life, like body or money.
>>
>>37931433
someone give me cliff notes

I'm not reading all that
>>
>>37931433

>Because of this girl i left my education, blew up my business and my self esteem is below the ground

You're a bitch. You even admit you have a good base, fucking go and lift or don't and kill yourself.

If you're a big guy with adult braces, people won't fuck with you.
>>
tldr
>>
>>37931474
Thanks.
>>
>>37931439
>>37931477
tl;dr OP is a faggot
sage, report and move on
>>
>>37931433
Youre at a point in life where you have nothing to lose

You can pretty much do whatever you want with your life now (except for the military but I'm sure you could get out of that)

It's your life do what you want to do. Lifting will change your life. It makes you discipline and teaches you hard work. When life sucks and everything goes wrong you can always turn to the iron. The gym never changes, it's always there. It will get you through whatever tough times you have. It's the truest and best friend you'll ever have.

Yeah and women are manipulative creatures. You can't ever change your life for them or they'll resent you. If you want to find a good woman, concentrate on becoming the man you want to be and doing the things you want to do. Don't give a fuck about what anyone else says or thinks you should be doing. Women will throw themselves at you and you will eventually find one you want to keep around
>>
File: No accutane.jpg (495 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
No accutane.jpg
495 KB, 973x1400
Accutane and lifiting will fix half of your problems
>>
>>37931541
Thanks, mate.

>>37931858
What exactly lifting will fix?
>>
>>37931439
Some faggot mistook /fit/ for /r9k/

Report and hide
>>
>>37931433
>1. Accutane
>2. Dentist
>3. ????
>4. Self image improved 987%
>>
File: 1467908421828.jpg (136 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
1467908421828.jpg
136 KB, 861x1024
>>37931889
Your faggots ways.

You left the university for a girl you didn't even had, you bitch.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.