[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VG Makes Thoughtful And Insightful Video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I'm scared bros.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEO3Pcu0-ro
>>
>>37931252
>VG Makes Thoughtful And Insightful Video
Why don't you post it then?
>>
File: hold up.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
hold up.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>37931252
not bad t b h
>>
>>37931252
How do non-vegan """men""" even compete???
>>
>>37931252
He's not as much of an asshole as people think he is. He knows what genereates views and makes people comment and come back for more content. Deep down he is not a misantrope or anything like that, he's just frustrated with how people treat animals and their corpses.
>>
Lame examples, bodybuilders always go to extremes and Jeff Seid is a lame Zyzz wannabe, Zyzz at least was smart as fuck.

He doesn't talk about trying to achieve the best version of yourself, how lifting keeps you healthy and sane, getting rid of your insecurities, etc.

Plus, VG fucking lifts, that's like a smoker making a video about how smoking is bad.
>>
>>37931399
He is, he wanted to record his grandpa (I think it was grandpa) when he got a heart attack so that he could upload it online and show the consequences of eating meat, then he got dumbfound when his family got really angry at him for this and he couldn't fathom why
>>
File: 14682449575690.jpg (48 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
14682449575690.jpg
48 KB, 700x436
>>37931419
>takes excessive ammounts of drugs and steroids simultaniously till he dies from a heartattack
>Zyzz at least was smart as fuck
>>
He deleted my comment that absolutely btfo veganism
>>
>>37931399
Hi mr. gains.
>>
>>37931445
what comment?
>>
>>37931419
he's not criticising the mere act of lifting. you completely missed the point of the video
>>
>>37931482
"Another excuse people give to live life is that they need to work toward betterment of mankind. Some even become aid workers and do other great Nobel prize-winning work. It should be understood that mankind did not exist before you existed. And they will not exist once you die. And you will die, if you are dead, mankind never existed. There was no need to help mankind as there was no such thing. Your idea of 'meaning' is only because you exist. All people you see around you are destined to non-existence in any case, when it would be as though they never lived. Therefore, truly you did not save or help anyone."
>>
>>37931438
He's just an autist who doesn't understand why filming a person's death is not the same as filming an aminal's death since he puts them both on the same ladder. He's put plenty of clips of animals being killed in his video and to him it's the same shit. Not saying that's not problematic in and off itself but at least he's more or less consistent.
>>
>>37931499
Holy shit, that nihilism.
>>
>>37931499
I think he deleted it because its irrelevant fedora tier pasta, desu, though I dislike the green giant myself.
>>
>>37931499
You are a retard and should feel bad
>>
>>37931499
we should spam this comment to him
>>
He needs people to eat meat anyway. Before YouTube he was a broke bitch. If everyone, or the majority of people were vegan, then he wouldn't have anyone to namedrop or criticize.

If vegans want to change the world (they don't since they use veganism and animals death to profit too) then they would start by changing laws. Harassing people at work, lame protests and shaming people hasn't helped anyone or their "movement".
>>
Real talk, senpai: while not correlated with the gay, not eating meat will fry not just your mind, but also your body.
exhibit A: psychologytoday blog evolutionary psychiatry you're vegetarian have you lost your mind. exhibit B: pajeet land has the highest amount of vegetarians and vegan on the planet. Obviously, Pajeet land also has the highest rate of BEETUS in the world. Pajeet land also has the highest rate in the world of people dying from RABIES.

How are these two related? Once you catch neuropathy from the BEETUS, you're much less likely to feel you've been bitten by an animal. Not to mention: Pajeets are mental enough to drink from a river full of rotten corpses, shit on the street, and come to the gym in jeans, stinking of two years worth of not showering, and complaining that not getting access to qtπ cardio bunny poon is raicism. You do the math, fit, you do the math.
>>
>>37931252
He looks starved.
>>
>>37932192
Over sixty million pajeets diagnosed with the beetus, another sixty million have beetus and don't know it. You don't even have to be hamerican levels of obese. Skinny fat or just a little overweight? Hit forty, and BOOM! BEETUS!

They're creating new beetus cases like a zombie epidemic over there.
>>
Vegans commit mass genocide of the insects trying to eat their vegetables via pesticides. When will the murdering of these sentient beings end ????
>>
File: csth.jpg (22 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
csth.jpg
22 KB, 250x250
>>37931499
>>
>>37931252
>No m'lady do not be afraid! No flesh of any sentient being or any of its other such produce would ever pass my lips!! For I am a vegan did you know!?!! That means I don't eat any animal produce!!!! Isn't that so amazing????? Yes now if you'll excuse me I must dash I hear DurianRider has uploaded a fresh video!! I haven't pleasured myself to his supple body in many hours you see so I really must be away!!!!!!
>>
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 990x557) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 990x557
>>37932518
Fucking ruined it by forgetting the fucking reaction fuck vegans and this shit making me waste my time
>>
Even from the perspective of living people, once you die and your body is buried, your brain will decay and the worms and bacteria of the soil will consume your brain and body. But this is just to make it believable, because it will not matter to you as you don't exist, concepts of worms and bacteria are gone - rather, did they ever exist from the perspective of you (which is nothingness)? The chemical reactions you strived for by going out to the cinema or going shopping, were merely valuable because of the misleading worth you assigned to it while you were alive, and termed it "enjoyment". From the viewpoint of your death, which is more certain than the coming of tomorrow, you are as nothing as you were before you were conceived. Yet, each day you go around in a circle believing you have an objective to life.
>>
>>37932738
Might just as well kill yourself instead of doing the wishy washy vegan thing.
>>
>>37931252
Good video, but the sad truth is that no one gives a fuck. Every motherfucker worth their salt recognizes that most lead Hollywood actors roid and take hgh. And? If you are a man, you are just expected to suck it up and deal with your on shit.
Society caters to and pampers women, not men. No one gives a fuck.

Also lol @ the end of the video 'persuhnality matterz' speech. Retarded as fuck.
>>
>>37932270
Why is no one coming to the defence of the helpless grasshoppers
>>
>>37932847
Because vegan foods dont use pestocide? they are organicly grown?

Sorry for the bad language, i am not a moron but not a native english speaker
>>
>>37931399
To be fair, I was pretty sure he was a autist after that 'love and marriage' video, and it's consequential 'I'm not getting married'.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.