[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stop drinking >eat healthy >push myself hard in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1463529567076.jpg (57 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1463529567076.jpg
57 KB, 737x691
>stop drinking
>eat healthy
>push myself hard in the gym
>depression and anxiety get worse
what the fuck is wrong with me? is this CNS fatigue?
>>
>>37930764
>what the fuck is wrong with me? is this CNS fatigue?

nah, it is called being weak.
>>
Socialize more. I had the same problem since you can't treat yourself anymore, but just talking to people helps a lot.
>>
>>37930764
>quit my addiction
>It gets better until it doesnt
>i am happy being adicted
>tomorrow i will install LoL again
>>
>>37930764
withdrawal maybe? booze made you confident, now you feel like you are nothing without it.

Keep on pushing yourself because there might be different factors that play a role in your life. Just think about them hardly.
>>
>>37930764
>stop drinking
that might be where you fucked up. How much were you drinking before, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>37930774
explain exactly how I'm weak you pretentious motherfucker. it's not like I quit gym and started drinking again, nor do I feel the need to.

>>37931077
>withdrawal maybe?
nah, it's been a while since I've quit without any issue. I was borderline alcoholic but had no withdrawal.

>>37931134
at my highest point I would down 0.5l of hard liquor every night.
>>
>>37931230
>explain exactly how I'm weak you pretentious motherfucker. it's not like I quit gym and started drinking again, nor do I feel the need to.

your depression is the sign that your mind is too weak to cope with the discipline necessary to prevail. now you know it at least, that you'll never be strong.
>>
>>37931230
>nor do I feel the need to.
the logic you displayed in the OP message, would imply that if you'd drink and eat shit you'd be happier
so you do feel the need to
you're weak
but you can, and are, getting stronger

it'll get better, stop worrying about it, try and figure out what's the underlying problem with how you feel
>>
>>37930764
I've had very significant depressive periods of my life. Worst was a whole month where I basically never got out of bed and just drank all day.

Socializing/meeting new friends was what solved it every time. We're social creatures. You need to be around other people. Join a club or reach out to old friends.
>>
The way I handle my "depression" is I know that if things get to the point where I feel like I've hit rock bottom and have lost complete control...I can always kill myself.

I don't like to talk to people, I like being by myself. But things become pointless after awhile...so I just reassure myself to take things 1 day at a time...and if I ever get to that point...death is tried and tested.
>>
File: MaskedPiana.png (260 KB, 526x568) Image search: [Google]
MaskedPiana.png
260 KB, 526x568
>>37930764
Maybe there is another goal that you feel like you need to accomplish? Personally i am just as happy when i have a good time socially as when i break a big PR. And try and look at the bright side of things. I used to be a fat fuck and now im just a chubby fuck. Lost 35 and still feel kinda bad. But a lot better then being a sluggish flesh behemoth.

NOW CMON
LETS GET FUCKING BIG
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.