[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a scientifically confirmed way to increase my testosterone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Hormones-510-x-339[1].jpg (74 KB, 510x339) Image search: [Google]
Hormones-510-x-339[1].jpg
74 KB, 510x339
is there a scientifically confirmed way to increase my testosterone, apart from cruising?

My T got tested at 3.26ng/ml which is on the low end of the normal range and I'd want to know how I could increase it to get to a more average testosterone amount.
>>
>>37930619
There are plenty of supplements with beta-alanine that will help but the best thing you can do is high intensity/heavy weight work outs that are very hard, focus on large muscles like quads. Squats, deadlift, bench. That kind of activity releases testosterone, has to be high intensity though. Don't be that guy who does one set, sits on his phone for 5 minutes than does another, your body won't produce more testosterone if you take it easy.
>>
>>37930619

Any "natural" way of increasing your test will do almost nothing to benefit you, sorry but you're gonna have to inject that shit if you have bad genetics.
>>
>>37930634
>Don't be that guy who does one set, sits on his phone for 5 minutes than does another
Shit, I do this, what's the proper intensity?
>>
>>37930895
I rest for 2-3 minutes depending on the exercise, dunno if that's correct
>>
File: 1466711934313.jpg (9 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1466711934313.jpg
9 KB, 399x399
I also got my Test level results yesterday.

>21ng/ml

Can someone tell me what the fuck is happening?
>>
>>37931266
do you look like an IFFBB pro?
>>
>>37930619
Can't find the source right now since I'm on my phone but a study showed ZMA tablets can increase test if you take them on an empty stomach and there's no calcium mixed in by upto 40% in athletes
>>
>>37931290
I dont. I had deep depressions over the last years (former closet homosexbro masterrace), shitty beard growth and low libido.

Snapped out of it and got my shit together a few months ago and feel pretty great since. Im not super horny 24/7 but Libido is I guess at normal levels now. Decided to take a Testosteron test just out of curiosity and just got those results now.

I do look like I lift, but not anywhere what those fucking 21mg/ml would suggest.
>>
>>37931336
>Shitty facial hair
>21ng/ml

Pick one
>>
>>37931336
probably a false result, I'd do another test
>>
>>37930619
Look up 'how to naturally increase testosterone' by Tucker Max. You should be able to find a pdf floating around the internet. Has really sound advice and from what it sounds like, it should help you out. Highly reccomend it. gl :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.