[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hangry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Snoop-Hangry-compressed.jpg (36 KB, 630x379) Image search: [Google]
Snoop-Hangry-compressed.jpg
36 KB, 630x379
I've been trying to cut, but i get crazy night cravings. I eat extremely healthy during the day but during the night (midnight and beyond) I just want to eat like a horse. I've been avoiding the cravings to the best of my abilities (except last night at Wawa, there was nothing but destruction) I think my problem is that I meal prep and have breakfast foods, but I have zero snacks. What do you all buy that is guilty free snacking? I recently just got some Oikos triple zero yogurt and it's pretty good. Just looking for some tips for low calorie low sugar snacks you'd recommend to help combat this late night hunger.
>>
Ben and jerrys
>>
I ate mini kit kats when cutting
Bought some ice cream sandwiches that were ~150cal each
Worth it

Not exactly low sugar though
I live on sweets
>>
if you're like me, and you wake up in a fucking trance during the night where you literally want to eat anything and everything, then chances are you're probably significantly lower in your calories during the day.

eat a little more and it should fix itself.
>>
when i wake up and im a bit hungy wungy i get anggy until i have my tendies
>>
Allow yourself a treat if you want. Anything you want.

But you have to eat a huge plate of cauliflower, broccoli, and grape tomatoes first and then wait 20 minutes before having your treat.
>>
I drink two 16 oz bottles of water then if I'm still really fucking hungry I will go drink a protien shake and go back to bed. NorNormally the water really helps.
>>
>>37929738
would recommend protein bars w flavors you may crave, but would recommend getting cheaper high fiber ones since they get expensive. make sure you are suppressing cravings, and not hunger and get at least 10 servings of green vegetables a day and drink at least 1/2 gallon of water as well. give yourself a break here and there wont hurt you too much as long as you dont go over your calorie limit. gl
>>
>>37929738
Move all your meals later and eat more filling foods.
>>
Nicotine gum OP
>>
I find my own way to eliminating hunger.
I start doing math, physics, and chemistry equations and read that shit up,
and then my hunger either vanishes or gets suppressed by the other kind of frustration.
>>
>>37929738
When it gets to around midnight go to fucking bed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.