[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Booze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 443x332
I drank the devil's poison and I feel like shit
Are my gains ruined?
>>
>>37929531

You can't that's negative 10 months lifting
>>
Seriously
I don't know why people like Alcohol
Booze tastes like shit, I drink it to act social but I hate it

I rather drink chocolate milk
>>
>>37929557
People don't like the taste of alcohol. They like the effects of it.
>>
>>37929549
Well, that depends
Was it hard liquor, OP? You may need to deload and start your lifts from scratch.
>>
>>37929576
>don't like the taste of alcohol
>stop being a pussy

Choose one
>>
>>37929576
Are you kidding? I think a majority of people drink alcohol for the taste of it. Beer, wines and scotch are delicious.
>>
>>37929591
This. It sucks but that's usually how it goes.
>drink a bunch of vodka
>nearly pass out
>next morning can't even lift half of what I could before for 1 rep
Alcohol is the ultimate gains killer.
>>
>>37929576
Opposite for me, bro. I love my rum, beer and wine. Honestly wish it weren't alcoholic so I could just savor the taste without the drunk.
>>
>>37929591
I drank some shots, vodka, tequila, scotch and rum
Then I drank captain with cola

I'm not even wasted but I feel like shit
>>
Drank yesterday with friends, hit squat PR this afternoon.

Stop being a pussy
>>
>>37929596
u fucked up major
>>
>>37929621
This, so much. Scotch is delicious, but I hate being intoxicated.
>>
>>37929576
Nigger, if Black Russian's weren't two shots of hard liquor I'd have that shit with every meal and then some
>>
>>37929609
>drink some vodka
>go lower on squats

I wish I was just memeing.
>>
Fanny's the lot of ye
>>
>>37931526
>>37931432
>>37929621
>>37929602
>>37929596
This.

Also, have any of you guys seen the emperor lately? How fantastic is his new outfit? He's definitely wearing the finest garments in the kingdom and not naked at all.
>>
>>37929576
I love beer. We have some great breweries here in Austria. You're welcome to stop by, I'll help you get the taste of dick out of your mouth.
>>
>>37931774
This definitely wins my most-autistic-post-of-the-month award for July so far
>>
File: iDontCare.webm (631 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
iDontCare.webm
631 KB, 624x352
>>37931774
>>
>>37929576
This

I'm an alcoholic and even I can confirm this, I drink at least 10 drinks everyday and have for the last 9 years

>tfw to the point that I do shots and chase it with Pepsi so I can get drunk really fast
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.