[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finish up at the gym >leave in a sweaty mess without taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1410913742796.jpg (58 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1410913742796.jpg
58 KB, 499x499
>finish up at the gym
>leave in a sweaty mess without taking a shower
>they don't know I actually go home to shower
>>
>walk into gym
WORKWORKWORKWORK
>turn 360 degrees and walk out
>>
A lot of people do that
>>
>>37929455
I'm failing to understand how the OP image relates to the green text or why he thinks it's unique
>>
>>37929672
now you're getting it
>>
>>37929455
DEVILISH
>>
>>37929455
What kind of autist showers at the gym?
>>
>>37929563
>360 degrees
You do realize you'd be facing the same direction, right?
>>
>>37929726
Usually old guys who did it all the time in elementary school. Wrinkly bastards past the point of giving a fuck if others see their dick.
99% of the time drive to work right after or don't want to make their lambo seats to smell like sweat.
>>
I don't even shower at home

>sweating from lifting
lmao how fat are you?
>>
Almost everyone does that at the gym I go to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.