[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look at my progress """"pics""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160715_011859.jpg (76 KB, 994x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160715_011859.jpg
76 KB, 994x1024
>Look at my progress """"pics""""
>Lifts have gone up slightly but I look pretty much the same in every 2-3 month interval
>Literally can only get either a little leaner or a little bulkier, but never both

Is this really what natty lifting is like? Why the fuck haven't I begun the /roids/ train YET?
>>
>>37929110
Starting next week lad. The only reason not to is money and caring what society thinks
>>
>>37929129
I want to but it seems like a bit of a strong commitment.

Natty lifting might never get you anywhere but it's pretty much commitment-less and you can't fuck yourself up. Honestly I'm just not a fan of dealing with the whole Blood test, buying bathtub chemicals off the internet for bitcoins-thing. I probably will, and soon but that stuff just turns me off from it strongly
>>
Everyone smart has already
>>
Roiding takes effort too. I know a few guys who tried all different kinds of peds and didnt make much progress. Even a few trips lift less an look worse than nattys on this site. I wouldnt touch that stuff unless you were really serious about it or you absolutely need to for work or something.

Seems like youre just going through a quarter life crisis and think that this will solve all your problems but it most likely wont.
>>
>>37929110
you need to eat more
and more protein
>>
>>37929212
How would it not solve the problem?

>Takes effort
When you have 3-4x peak natty test levels off 500mg test-e/wk that is easy mode.
>>
>>37929212
This. You can roid all you want but you won't get where you seemingly want to go unless you utilize the roids and push your body past its breaking point.
>>
>>37929243
>You can roid all you want but you won't get where you seemingly want to go unless you utilize the roids and push your body past its breaking point.

Zyzz had one of the most retarded routines, regularly did recreational drugs, and had horrible form, just as an example.
>>
>>37929234

Thats what a lot of people say man. Look at jason blaha. Id show you screenshots of my friends on cycle but its just too embarassing
>>
>>37929280
that's because they don't eat properly or have dumb routines. Someone who's already maximizing/maximized their natty gains won't have that problem.
>>
>>37929304

Nigga if you maximized your gains then roiding wouldnt cross your mind.

Please reconsider roiding for another 5years or just fuck your shit up already.
>>
>>37929328
>another 5 years

Why would I lift natty for that much longer? There's literally no reason not to roid
>>
>>37929328
heh...you (and other people on this pathetic excuse for a fitness board) say that as if lifting for X amount of time results in "steroid like" gains.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.