[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How bad is this /fit/? I've been Auschwitz tier my whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 1280x960
How bad is this /fit/? I've been Auschwitz tier my whole life and I am having troubke gaining mass. Currently underweight for my height.
>>
>>37929084
Eat.
>>
>>37929084
You don't have trouble gaining mass. No one does. You just eat less than you think.
>>
>>37929092
>>37929097
I see, carbs I assume? And a lot?
>>
>>37929116
Protein nigger what the fuck
>>
>>37929125
glycogen needs carbs m8
>>
Same boat as you OP

Just eat a fuckton. Rejoice in that all skellingtons can eat whatever we want and never get fat just don't forget the protein
>>
>>37929144
Yeah, that's the only thing going for us it seems. At least pushups/situps are easy to grasp because we aren't fat fucks.
>>
>>37929084

buy a good mass gaining powder and eat as much as you can, take the mass gainer at night before bed and first thing in the morning. I put on roughly 2bs/week and most of it was lean mass.
>>
Eat more, especially proteins and fats. Most people in NA get plenty of carbs.
Workout, obviously.

You're probably not eating enough. Learn to count calories.

Take your weight in pounds and multiply by 17 and try to eat that much per day.
>>
>>37929170
Tried whey for a week and couldn't stand it any longer, made me want to hurl. I'm drinking muscle milk and having pasta just about daily, along with some sort of protein.Also having a lot of those protein bars.
>>
>>37929171
All right, I've been having about that much per day. I've gained about 7 pounds in three months so far.
>>
Here's what I did to escape auschwitz (where I was stuck for years and years). I started at 145lbs @ 6'0 and now am at 170lbs

As mentioned, track calories. You need to learn how to geusstimate calories for meals without labels. At 6'0, I aim to eat 3k calories a day. Before I bulked I probably ate around 1200-2000 calories a day, maybe less.

The worst thing is to try and eat massive meals. For skinnygoys this doesnt work as it makes you feel full for the entire day and you end up not eating as much. The key for me was to eat 500 calories every 2-3 hours. It really isn't hard to find and eat 500 calories worth of food, sometimes a protein drink or milk bottle is like 400 calories.

Not saying avoid big meals, but that was the tricky part of why I was failing bulking. Small but steady meals is the key and at the end of the day if you eat 3k like I do, you really feel it and you also realize how little you were eating before
>>
>>37929190
Mass gainer is different from your basic whey, it has a bunch of carbs and twice the amount of protein as everything else. If you buy high quality stuff you wont feel like shit.

Better yet, blend the mass gainer with some bananas, oats and peanut butter. If you have chocolate powder it tastes amazing. I cant stress enough how shit quality products will make you feel like shit though
>>
>>37929252
Man that's like Maginek or Birkenau tier, I'm 125lbs at 5'10. I have found that the steady meals helps a lot. At first I was just doing big meals and that was impossible. I'm glad to see there are those who have escaped the camp though.
>>
>>37929252
>bulking
>on 3000kcal
>massive meals
>skinngoys
>goys

Will you fucking skelepol faggots leave fit ffs
>>
File: 13136631333.jpg (31 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
13136631333.jpg
31 KB, 200x247
>>37929290
Nice reading comprehension. Did you just learn how to greentext? Kys
>>
>>37929325
lol okay can you leave now?
>>
>>37929334
>NO GIRLS ALLOWED XD
>>
>>37929338
???????????????????
>>
>>37929345
You're acting like a little boy who puts a "no girls allowed" sign up written in crayon. Literally did all your power go to your muscles and not your brain?
>>
>>37929338
Underage /pol/ meme-master detected.
>>
>>37929385
Redundant meme detected.
>>
>>37929383
lol how could i be so stupid
>>
>>37929097
But I am on the same weight for the last 3y
>>
>>37929502
so you been eating the same maintenance for 3 years then gj
>>
>>37929502
your body obeys the laws of physics
if you eat above maintenance you WILL gain mass
>>
>>37929116
EVERYTHING

CARBS
FATS
PROTEINS
VEGGIES
FRUITS

EVERYTHING. EAT DAMN YOU, EAT!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.