[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ how do I stop sweating so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: sweating.jpg (401 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
401 KB, 2000x1000
Hey /fit/ how do I stop sweating so much?
>>
>>37928638
shave/antiperspirant
>>
Apply a clinical antiperspirant (usually 3 clicks) BEFORE going to bed. It usually helps out a ton!
>>
>>37928638
Use tank tops and basket ball short
>>
>>37928638
Real shit, Arm & Hammer Antiperspirant Deodorant is the best.

Give it a try because it's cheap as fuck and it just wurks
>>
Driclor
>>
>>37928638
Curious, why would you want to stop sweating.? Your body is releasing toxins.
>>
I use to sweat alot now I barely ever do...should I be concerned?

>Inb4 not working out hard enough
>>
>>37929262
pic related brah
>>
Never leave air conditioning or exert any effort of any kind. If you're worried about pitstains just wear a shirt underneath your shirt.
>>
>>37929459
>live in tokyo
>summer rainy season is usually around 80% humidity and 30C+
>30 minute bike ride to work
Under shirts are a waste of time m8
>>
>>37929597
Wear more shirts.
>>
>>37929690
I just wear a light blazer. Covers sweat patches and gets mires
>>
>>37929597
Wear different clothes for commute, change in bathroom.
>>
Odorex extra dry. Before you go to sleep: Wash armpits. Dry armpits. Apply the stuff. Cant sleep because it feels your armpits are on fire and someone is stabbing it with a sharp knife. Wash armpits in the morning. No sweat for 3/4 days.

Stuff gets sold in the US as driclor i believe. Painful feeling goes away when you apply it more often.
>>
>>37928710
Don't do this. This is the worst thing you could do. I wore this shit 1 day and I smelled 10x worse than when wearing normal deodorant. My whole class kept complaining of a BO smell.
>>
>>37928638
Certain dri
Botox
>>
>>37929798
THIS.

plus you really have to try every brand and type of deo/antipersp like roll-on, spray, cream, or dry stick
>>
>>37929916
this
>>
>>37928638
if you actually sweat that much, your cardiovascular system is garbage.

t. MD
>>
>>37928664
First comment best comment
>>
>>37928638
I have an issue where every deodorant just melts off of me. I radiate too much body heat and it melts my deodorant. How do I fix this? I've tried invisible solids, gels (the absolute worst for me), sprays and nothing stays on. The best I've gotten was the axe dry antiperspirant sprays but even they eventually melt away. Wat do?
>>
Keep your hair short, it does wonders.
>>
>>37928638
Miradry
>>
why would you want to?
>>
>>37928638
Does anyone have anything that can be used on other places than just your pits? Ever since I did accutane I sweat a lot from my forehead when I lift or get hot, and it's pretty annoying.
>>
>>37930512

explain

are you just referring to sweating stemming from physical activity, or are you saying that general excessive sweating unrelated to exertion (ie when walking around, sitting) is a sign of a shitty cardiovascular system?
>>
1-Shave your armpits

2-Buy some clinical antiperspirant at pharmacy and follow the instructions (if you don't follow them you will sweat nonstop and will smell like a fucking death body).

This is all you can do.
>>
I used some legit pharmaceutical antiperspirant when I was a teenager and sweating like a pig. Nothing like the cheap shit you buy at the mall, it would be active for 2 or 3 days and it would burn like hell for an hour after applying it. The difference was like night and day. After puberty the sweat stopped being out of control so I stopped using that around 18. It doesn't exist anymore and it was only sold in Europe so the name won't help you but buy some real shit from a drugstore until you find one that works, it will change your life.
>>
File: 1468596759893.jpg (18 KB, 261x208) Image search: [Google]
1468596759893.jpg
18 KB, 261x208
>>37928638
Bro I know that feel.

Here is what worked for me and it's the only thing that did.

CertainDRI it's on Amazon and is cheap as fuck. I used it for TWO fucking days and I didn't have problems for like months. I went to doctors and bought all kinds of shit but if you use this stuff and follow the directions exactly as your supposed to it fucking works.
>>
>used to get mad sweaty pits just sitting down
>compeltely dry now

this shit right here 10/10 nigga
>>
you gotta stop working so hard, its bad for you
>>
Lmao shit like hurr different shirt, durr anteh perperunt.

Over the counter Oxybutynin like Ditropan, 5mg. Or Glycopyrrolate like Avert and Robinul, 2mg.
>>
>>37929916
This, in Finland and probably Sweden there's a similar thing called "absolut torr" in every apotechary
>>
>>37932144
>I radiate too much body heat

I know that feel.
I was sat in a restaurant today that was a tad on the warm side and my glasses started steaming up from the heat from my face.
>>
>>37928677
ive never tried it before bed.. will do
>>
>>37928638
sahve armpits......
then anti- shit
>>
>>37930512
>>37930512
so more cardio and eating better will help?
>>
>>37937901
No, if you sweat more often than others you always will. Cardio strength is mainly determined by how well you control your breathing during an activity.
As you do more cardio the ratio of water to electrolytes lessens and it becomes mainly water. The sweating doesn't stop.
You're also likely to feel hotter by doing cardio, as blood pushes through your body faster. While people who tend to not do cardio generally have coldness or numbness in their fingers or toes.
>>
>>37935850

>after gym class in middle school
>girl in desk behind me says "Wow, I can feel the heat off of your back!"
>y-you too

I need to move somewhere further north, I am a god damn furnace.
>>
stop being so fat
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.