[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw today is leg day >still sore as fuck from the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>mfw today is leg day
>still sore as fuck from the last leg day
We will all make it guys
>>
>>37927908

>only working legs once per week

Found your problem, lazy cunt.
>>
>>37927908
>doms
>has a leg day
just do SS new-friend
>>
>>37905720
>still getting sore from leg day
How often do you hit legs newfag? If you keep getting sore everytime you hit legs you need to up the frequency you hit legs every week
>>
>>37927915
My last leg day was tuesday , where in my post did I say a week ago , don't worry friend , I still believe you will make it
>>
>>37927927
>>37927908
Fucked that up. Pls kill me
>>
>>37927937
honest mistake , it could of happened to anyone , don't be so hard on yourself
>>
>>37927934

>only works his legs twice a week

And this is why you won't make it. You think that DOMS = good workout, but it's not true. DOMS just mean you're doing more work than you are accustomed to. When you get severe DOMS that last as long as yours have, you're actually doing more harm than good. Instead of having those days where you do 3 different calf exercises and 4 different quad/hamstring exercises, spread that shit out over 3-4 days and you'll be much better off.
>>
>>37927958
I pushed myself harder than normal last time I will admit , I added more sets at lower weight. Never really expected Doms this bad desu . I don;t think its a bad thing though.
>>
I seen a guy yesterday with big arms and small legs and thought "damn he must of skippes leg day lol" lol
>>
>>37927984
I didn't write that gay ass desu shit for the record
>>
>>37928021
Holy shit how insecure are you "desu"?
>>
>>37927985
Haha, funny story! :)
>>
>>37927908

You know how I know you're a dyel?
>>
>>37927908
>He trains legs
>He wears clothes that cover them 90% of the year
>>
>>37928021
Yea you did, its right there
>>
>>37927908
>>37927934
>>37927957
Cute animal pics
>>
>>37928021
>being this new
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.