[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: Mance_Rayder_(The_Children).png (203 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
Mance_Rayder_(The_Children).png
203 KB, 334x400
are you man enough to decide right now to take cold showers for the rest of your life? I decided it in the beginning of 2015 and not a single drop of hot water touched my skin since then.

Don't you just wanna feel the urge to headbutt Mike Tyson after a real fucking nape-killer icy shower?

Don't you just wanna feel being the only real guy in a crowded room you just had entered, knowing others would cry for hot water while you would step cold-bloodedly under the tap?

Don't you see the equation that in a situation where all other conditions are equal, guy who takes cold showers would beat the shit out of the hot-showering pussy?

Other benefits:

>increased sex drive
>harder erections
>better sperm quality
>fat-burning mode all day along after it
>reduced stress levels
>increased alertness
>better skin
>much more aggressive after taking it
>being able to hear your blood flow through your veins
>not becoming sick any more, even when you do, you just have runny nose, not a headache or anything

It will be a new step to manhood, trust me.
>>
Any source for all that shit? I can identify with the desire to be a badass motherfucker but I have a hard time believing that cold showers will >improve sperm quality
>>
Wait, are you trying to sell me something?
>>
File: 1466251741318.jpg (11 KB, 254x240) Image search: [Google]
1466251741318.jpg
11 KB, 254x240
>>37925434
There is no source,all he said was broscience.
Taking cold showers wont give you any of that you OP.I cringed hard when I finished reading that post you fucking pleb.
>>
>>37925415
>tfw i live in FL and i cannot truly take a cold shower :(
>>
>>37925415
>other benefits
>no sources

Nice broscience idiot, why do you just say that you dont have money for warm water
>>
>>37925539
>no sources
googling is hard these days I guess. Most of the shit OP said is common knowledge anyway.
>>
File: tmp_7041-146140584026983126265.jpg (463 KB, 625x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7041-146140584026983126265.jpg
463 KB, 625x640
OP is that guy.

Pretty sure it's good for your skin but doesnt allow your pores to open (see: shaving). If you're so worried about it just finish off cold start hot.
>>
>>37925539

>"2+2=4"
>"fuck you op! where the fuck is your source you broscientist faggot?"
>>
>>37925551
why would you want your pores to open so all that soap residue can just sit in there ... toxic shit
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (20 KB, 432x285) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
20 KB, 432x285
>Build your own will power.
>Improve emotional resilience
>Reduce stress
>Increase alertness
>Improved skin and hair
>Stimulate weight loss
>Increase testosterone
>Boost sperm count by 491%
>Improve circulation
>Improve immune system
>Drain lymphatic system
>Accelerate muscle recovery
>Relieve depression

Cool.
>>
>>37925415

Psh lmfao
>>
>>37925415
STOP POSTING THIS REEEEEEEEE

I take cold showers if it's really hot and I'm all sweaty but there's no need for cold showers all the time
>>
File: 1468526030350.jpg (23 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
1468526030350.jpg
23 KB, 450x299
>all these newfags/summerfags who fail to recognize this thread cause they've never seen it before
>>
>>37925481
are you retarded? i took cold showers starting when i was 14 and ive never been sick since, and my papi started taking them after he got cancer and was shot in the stomach and it healed him right up
>>
>>37925581

Hater's gonna hate

Come back to me when you actually lift, so I can actually take your insults seriously

Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion's of DYEL sheep
>>
>>37925609
Fuck I'm not aware of the hottest meme pasta this days :( !
>>
>>37925415
>mfw been taking cold showers since i was like 6 cause i grew up in an eastern eurpean shithole
>have never even thought about it being manly or about it building any discipline
>mfw you're a fucking fuccboi if you fell for the 'le very manly so stronk cold showers' meme
>>
>>37925670r
lurk more
>>
If its fit approved Ill fuckin do it
>>
>>37925691
Yeah man Imma lurk moar until IMMA FIRING MAH LAZOR ! Get it ? Us oldfags man, only us oldfags would know.
COCKMONGLER ! LOLZ
>>
>>37925707
don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>37925614
I shot his papi in the stomach and I can confirm that
>>
I already take cold showers.
>>
File: TWOSCOOPS.jpg (32 KB, 513x609) Image search: [Google]
TWOSCOOPS.jpg
32 KB, 513x609
>>37925415
>Not using hot water being this big of a deal

>ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO NOT USE THE INTERNET FOR A WHOLE DAY?!?! IT'S TIME TO GROW UP TRUST ME BABE
>>
I do it for the skind (including scalp) , relaxed muscles, immune system and waking up in the morning. The other stuff is not proven.
>>
The most important benefit is you burn extra calories from all the shivering
>>
File: 1467713339867.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1467713339867.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
>Been cold showering since I was 12
>cant stop wont stop
>Have forgotten that its actually a thing
>>
>>37925853
same
>>
Lol cold showers are a literal meme and bad for your skin.
>>
>>37925415
>>increased sex drive
>>harder erections
>>better sperm quality
>>fat-burning mode all day along after it
>>reduced stress levels
>>increased alertness
>>better skin
>>much more aggressive after taking it
>>being able to hear your blood flow through your veins
>>not becoming sick any more, even when you do, you just have runny nose, not a headache or anything
>*Unsheates katana*
>*Tips fedora and cut you in one million of pieces*
>Heh, that'll learn you to burn your ego in the next hot shower you take...
>Kiddo...
>>
>>37925415
Thanks, I prefer lukewarm baths.
>>
Anybody have advice on how to start doing this? I can do it at the gym after I get out of the sauna and my body temperature is really elevated, but can never bring myself to do it in the morning.
>>
>>37927556
Slowly build up to it.

Start with a warm shower, then slowly turn down the heat till your shower is colder then the snatch of a college feminist.
>>
>>37927556
1) Turn on shower with cold water
2) Get in shower
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.