[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you explain your alpha male shit when even the toppest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tom-hiddleston-james-bond.jpg (600 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tom-hiddleston-james-bond.jpg
600 KB, 1920x1080
How do you explain your alpha male shit when even the toppest of women TSwift prefers a dyel baldlet manlet anglo numale?
>>
>>37925016
I don't do anything for women.

girls are just a side-quest, the main objectives always stay the same.
>>
>>37925016
As if being a world famous actor and extremely wealthy man has nothing to do with that scenario
>>
>>37925239
Because he's the only world famous, extremely wealthy actor that would Swift?
Literally my point. She didn't went for the richest hottest Chaddest but... that guy
>>
>>37925275
So what she can't have a personal preference besides with that slut she'll be with some other celeb in 2 weeks what are you on about?
>>
>>37925016
>the toppest of women TSwift
>TSwift

wew
e
w
>>
>>37925338
>personal preference
For what? I'm just trying to have a discussion here. Calm down Calvin
>>
File: tumblr_o3nc94MaVN1v783e1o1_1280.jpg (223 KB, 1080x1398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3nc94MaVN1v783e1o1_1280.jpg
223 KB, 1080x1398
>>37925016
Hes pretty dieseled though
>>
>implying taytay hasn't been dicked down by every type of dude ranging from tiny twinks to macho man randy savage look alikes

do you guys even think?
>>
>>37925016
>Manlet
but hes 6'2?
>>
> taking memes seriously

Half of this shit was started just because we know it really ruffles the feathers of the small but vocal robot coterie we have always had on /fit/.

the other half of it is closetly gay males. Seriously when you see men going on about features that actual women dont find all that attractive and exaggerated masculine behavior - you're talking to a faggot or a closet faggot. This is also largely the source of their problems with women - they dont want to be with women, they want the approval from other men that comes from fucking women. what they really want is a cock up their ass
>>
>>37925436
>do you guys even think?
This really made me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.