[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi /fit/ what gear is safe to use at 18? i want to gain more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: loss.jpg (130 KB, 900x597) Image search: [Google]
loss.jpg
130 KB, 900x597
hi /fit/
what gear is safe to use at 18? i want to gain more musselz cause these natty gains are real slow but i dont want to stunt my growth or get nasty acne all over my body or get depressed or shit
lifting for over 2 years CONSISTENTLY natty ofc
>>
>lifting for 2 years since 16
>slow gains
either you're doing something wrong or you have some serious body dysmorphia
>>
Post pics son.
>>
>>37924151
okay maybe arent slow but i started REALLY skinny and with zero athletic background
so im much bigger than when i started, people see i workout but its not enuff for me
>>
>>37924200
What are your current lifts?
>>
>>37924098
300 mg Test
600 mg Tren

You are 18 meaning that your body is producing the optimal level of natural testosterone and you want to take full advantage of that peak. Test and tren 20 week cycle should yield really impressive gains. Good luck OP.
>>
>>37924272
bodyweight 70kg
squat 100kg x7
bench 80kg x6
deadlift 125kg x 5
>>
>>37924289
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>37924289
U should invest in yourself more before investing in gear, JUST MY OPINION THO
HEEHEEHEE
>>
>>37924289
You should actually show some commitment to lifting before using steroids.
>>
File: bait.jpg (106 KB, 685x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
106 KB, 685x600
>>37924289
>2 years
>2
>years
>>
>>37924481
not op, but ain't steroids good as a shortcut anyways? let's say you've got form down, workout down, diet down, but you don't want to work out 5 years to get results you could get in 1. ain't nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>37924289
What the fuck m8, come on. Push yourself harder before you get on the gear. Focus on increasing those weights as quickly as you can, and the gains will come to you far more quickly.
>>
>>37924509
Sure thing dude, being covered in acne and losing your hair are aesthetic as fuck.

Lifting natty (possibly with a little tickle every now and then ;)) may take longer, but it's worth it. That's not to say that you shouldn't use gear, but you're better off avoiding it because of the side effects.
>>
lol you've been lifting for 2 years and you're looking to get on gear? Enjoy your pathetic life, pussy.
>>
>>37925021
What do you mean by a little tickle? What's the lowest possible length that you can take gear and not have any negative side effects while also maximizing gainz?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.