[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Feederism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
What is /fit/'s opinion on feederism and its ideals?
>>
clear;y this is a thing /fit/ endorses we all desire to be retarded degenerate fatties
>>
>>37922384
I'll admit I'm kind of a fan of it but I hate how integrated into the HAES agenda it is.
>>
File: polgbt 6.jpg (218 KB, 1178x1014) Image search: [Google]
polgbt 6.jpg
218 KB, 1178x1014
>>37922384
Feeders and fatties should be removed from society.
>>
>>37922479
This.
There would be literally no negative impact on society.
>>
>>37922384
America shows a new level of degeneracy. Respect
>>
>>37922384

Honestly brah, I'd love to find a girl into the feeder fetish who would also be down to train with me. A bit of an oxymoron there, as most feeders are excruciatingly lazy.

That would be something else - Building the Mama-Bear.
>>
>>37922384
care to explain to an ignorant anon what the fuck feederism is? is it the act of changing someone with normal bf to a fucking hamplanet?
>>
>>37922384
It's my fetish but it's also not healthy, so I and my gf mainly do inflation
>>
>>37922479
/thread.

While I have a fat fetish it serves no purpose at all, waste of food, time and space, and there's only negative health effects, plus it's ridiculous and often selfish.

>>37924522
You're not ignorant but lucky, basically a lot of people have a fetish, like a weird sexual fantasy. Feederism involves fat people (feedee) getting fed by other people (feedeer). It's all about getting fat.
>>
>>37922384
Weight gain and chubby girls are my fetish but I hate when it's taken out of context. Just because I like wanking to this shit doesn't mean people should be using it as justification to be slobs. 80% of the time irl when I'm looking at girls I look at an normal but pretty girl who is in the average weight range.
>>
>>37924773
>tfw you will never fond a feeder gf to push you into the post piwerful bulk of your life
>>
>>37924773
thanks for the explanation. So they support fat people to get even more fat, when the fattie can't support/feed him/herself anymore. what in the actual fuck
>>
Disgusting and I have a huge thing for a NOT FAT but not extremely fit girl at work. Shes got that little bit of something in all the right places and would be fucking cute as fuck at low weight. So much potential and would already smash so hard > qt dumb sloot at work

Honestly we all know a "overweight" girl like that right?
>>
File: 4L_TS46OFRq.jpg (85 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4L_TS46OFRq.jpg
85 KB, 500x500
>>37922384
exterminate them, they're stealing our protein and resources
>>
File: 1467498757483.png (152 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1467498757483.png
152 KB, 557x605
>>37922384
The tits on the third picture tho GODDAMN
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.