[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bought 2 bars of chocolate. >ate one like a whore >i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1442985680976.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1442985680976.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>bought 2 bars of chocolate.
>ate one like a whore
>i feel bad about it because i made such a nice progress
>go to bathroom
>put fingers in my thorat
>throw up
>throw the other bar into the trash
I'll make it whatever the cost.
>>
If you are fat you won't ever 'make it' unless you roid
>>
congrats on your bulimia op now you can see a psych to get officially diagnosed as ednos
>>
>>37922296
I just want to lose fat. I went down from 89kg to 75kg. My goal is 70 and then i'll see what i want to do. i'm 5'10''
>>
While I certainly don't recommend purging since it's bad for your esophagus, teeth, throat, etc. etc.

HOWEVER I have been guilty of it as well. Something to take note of is that contrary to a somewhat popular belief, nutrients aren't absorbed and thus turned into calories or fat until the small intestine phase.

Some sources will tell you that >60% of calories are already consumed after food has reached your stomach. It's made me feel a lot better on drunken/high nights where I had no will power and was filled with regret.
>>
Just to be clear that is eating disorder behavior.

I know because I used to behave like that.

You can get out of the eating disorder .
>>
>>37922340
desu same i'm a /fit/ femanon and i lost my period purging whenever i went over my macros

now safely and slowly bulking without counting and look great and have energy back, don't feel guilty about food op just make reasonable progress
>>
>>37922340
Saying it's an eating disorder after one purging session is like saying a guy's gay after he sucks one dick
>>
>>37922401
if "purging session" is in your vocabulary it's kind of already a sign your mind is fucked bro

normals dont panic and induce vomiting after eating a chocolate bar, i definitely wouldn't think about that shit until i developed my ed
>>
>>37922401
I said it's eating disorder behavior . I don't eating disorder behavior is like a bug that just some people have . It's just behavior that many different people get pushed into .

So I'm not saying you have an eating disorder or that you are equivalent to some long time anorexic .

I just think normal people can be pushed into negative behavior not that you have some sort of psychological disease.
>>
Don't be a sad cunt and make another misktake after making one.
>Stop and review
>you are trying to lose weight
>you are trying to run a calorie deficit
>discipline is low so you buy not one but two candy bars
>FIRST MISTAKE
control what goes into your life and diet by controlling what your buy and what you do. Addicts in 12 step have to remove themselves from situations that allow abuse. By purchasing the bar you allowed the addiction back into your life.

The key to recovery here is to learn to tell yourself no. If you need to avoid eating it, don't buy it. Now let's analyze why you bought them.

>I've made nice progress, I deserve a reward.

Good and bad. You want to reward your brain for making progress. Sugary food is a good way to do this but remember, you don't reward a dog with a meal, you do it with a treat. You also need to drop the "I deserve this" attitude. You don't deserve anything, you earn it. You work another 2 miles on the treadmill to burn that candy bar like it never existed. You don't go and throw it up like a little bitch trying to make yourself feel better through punishment. It betrays that the underpinning facet of your personality is selfishness. I deserve this, oh I'm so bad I deserve this vomit punishment.

Your brain is all fucked up. Report to a CBT and get your mental gains in gear so you have the dicipline to work right.

Track your calories accurately too. No guesstimating.

Now get back out there and train. No more sad girl bathroom binge and puke. You're better than that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.