[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you brush your teeth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1455866146749.jpg (237 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
1455866146749.jpg
237 KB, 1300x1300
How often do you brush your teeth?
>>
4 minutes 2-3 times a day
gotta brush big to not have a breath like a pig
C'MON
>>
>>37919761
1 a day for about 1-2min
>>
After every solid meal brush with tooth paste and pyroxide
+
rinse
+
floss
>>
>>37919761
Haven't in 8 years
>>
>>37919761
I brush and floss once a day in the morning. I've been meaning to do the same at night too.
>>
>>37919761

Generally in the shower. Once in the morning before work and once before the gym.

If I'm home and then going somewhere I'll brush them before leaving the house. So up to 3 times a day.
>>
>>37919761
shit like once a week at best
>>
>>37919761
I just bleach
>>
>>37919761
Depends. Usually 2-3 times a day but I always brush before going out. Usually spend 3-5 minutes doing it.How the fuck do people not brush at least twice a day? Animals.
>>
Once a day cuh
>>
>falling for the dental jew

I brush once every other day, never had any problems, teeth look great.

>b-but bad breath
gum or in worst cases mouthwash works fine.
>>
Anyone else use whitening strips? They don't seem to do much for me.

I drink shitloads of coffee so...
>>
>>37920101
Bad breath is like your own farts. You don't always smell it, but everyone else does
>>
Every morning, only 1 teeth with cavities and I've had it cleaned up and pasta'd.
I still managed to build up tar on one of my molars, first one I was 2 years ago and I able to remove myself and it was a glorious day.
I noticed the new one 2 weeks ago, I haven't been able to remove it myself.
I should probably use my insurance which covers dental cleanup.
>>
>>37919761
3-5 times a day because I smoke black and milds and I like having white teeth
>>
Once before I sleep, when I put in my retainer, then once when I wake up and take it out.

Maybe an extra if I'm going on a date.
>>
Probably once every week or so if that. I know I should do it more, but I just forget. I tend to use my finger nails to clean my teeth as a nervous habit, so maybe that's why I haven't lost any and don't have any tooth pain.
>>
Immediately after I wake up.

Have been washing my teeth once a day pretty much my whole life. My teeth are in great shape at 25. 1 filling was put in at age 8 or 9.
>>
>>37919894

>After every solid meal brush

I hope you don't do it right after
>>
>>37919761
I didn't floss for years and then I'd have plaque build up and the dentist would just clean it out. Now I have a the beginning signs of gingivitis and my gums and bleed and I floss every time now until the bleeding stops. Then I go back to bad flossing habits until the problems show up again. I use a water pick flosser bullshit.
>>
Usually once a day, but I brush to completion, at least 3 minutes.
Also floss
Also mouthwash
>>
Water pik, brush, mouthwash twice a day
Brush, mouthwash once a day
>>
>>37920896
You should be careful, I played this dangerous game for a while, but you start to build up shit even deeper below the gumline. It gets to the point of no return.

>Go for a regular cleaning
>Expect usual scolding about flossing and
>Casual X-rays
>See hard core buildup approaching teeth roots
>Dentistgetsserious.gif

Wound up having to get a special surgical deep clean including local anesthetic.
>>
>>37919761
Always at night and before I go out in the morning which is rare kek
>>
>cursed with shark genetics
>have to get ten teeth taken out
>spend a year with braces without having them tightened ever bc needed teeth extracted first
Flossing and brushing with these teeth are my penance for masturbating so much + breath always smells like shit
>>
Once getting back of bed and once before going back in bed
Brush+floss+mouthwash everyday.

After lunch I usually chew some gum.
>>
>>37919761
Tooth brushing 2x3 everyday tho get those enamel gains
>>
>>37919761
>2016
>falling for the dental jew
>>
>>37920205
Can you really not smell your own farts?
>>
>>37922805
Giving the Jews thousands of dollars when your teeth die
>>
2xf teeth brushing/floss a day, every 6 month using crest whitening strip.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.