[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Avoiding stretching tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 611x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 611x506
Would any /fit/ anons be kind enough to demonstrate on this pic or explain where on my chest a small 4 by 2cm tattoo will stretch the least if I continue to grow? Or is it unavoidable?
>>
don't get a tattoo

t. random internet guy on 4chan who you should have listened to
>>
>>37919622

>tattoo

kys subhuman
>>
>not getting a small tattoo
>not wanting to grow and get huge so your tattoo can make gains as well

FUUUARRKK GET THOSE INK GAINS BRAH
>>
File: qdqd.png (362 KB, 540x441) Image search: [Google]
qdqd.png
362 KB, 540x441
upperchest, tho you're not going to grow enough to stretch it. The only way this myth is perpetuated is if you got one as a morbidly obese person and shrunk down to normal size, then there would be stretching
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>37919837
Thanks bro much appreciated and I wish the permavirgins ITT luck in preserving there untainted skin so the don't look silly when they're old and wrinkly and have never seen a vagina.
>>
>>37919629
>friend of mine has several including one on his leg that I'm waiting to fade so I can experience an internal, unspoken "I told you so" moment with myself and whatever (hopefully time travelling) spirits happen to be
Any words of wisdom I can pass along? He's a good boy, closest friends, didn't do nothing except play a few too many risks
>>
>>37919987
Life is for taking risks, you have to do whatever the fuck you want, and whatever makes you feel good, if you don't you'll grow old and think back to the things you didn't do because you were too much of a pussy to ignore what others think and will want to end yourself.
life is short and you have to live every day as if it is the last one, you never know when a truck will hit you while crossing the street.

He wanted a tattoo and he got it, you want to get fit and you are doing it (unless you're just lurking in this board and not lifting at all), just let everyone do whatever they want, and do anything you want yourself.
>>
>>37919622
dont get a tattoo.. you dont put a sticker on a bentley..

look at all those bitches with a tattoo here and there, it looks totally disgusting.. now a nipple/clit piercing and you have the perfect slut
>>
>>37919629
Why not. I mean I'm not for getting tatts all over but if people wanna get a small tattoo why not?
>>
>>37919622
Get tattoo,
get bigger
tattoo gets stretched
look twice as big now

>>37919641
go succ
>>
ask any artist but the consensus is that you need to pack/lose SERIOUS weight in the 100s of lbs to noticeably distort it. I've lifted for a few years since I got my first one and it looks fine.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.