[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this gyno ? Am I fucked? Is there any alternatives to man titties?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160714_063926.jpg (2 MB, 2444x3268) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_063926.jpg
2 MB, 2444x3268
Is this gyno ? Am I fucked? Is there any alternatives to man titties?
>>
Feel for hard tissue under the nipple

if yes deal with it or get surgery
>>
Yes
Yes
KYS
>>
>>37919493
Yeah that's gyno but it ain't that had desu
Cut down and 90% of its gonna dissappear.
>>
>>37919493
Is there like a rubbery lump when you squeeze your nips?

If no - it's not gyno, you just have unfortunate fat deposits which make your chest/nipples puff up, so you just need to stay lean and you will be fine

if yes - it might be gyno and therefore you have to stay lean to look good.

See a pattern? lean out motherfucker.
>>
>>37919500
It doesn't feel hard, i don't have a really high bf% but at the same time not where I want it to be, but I feel like my tits are bigger than they should be. What's the surgery called do you know?
>>
>>37919514
> i don't have a really high bf%

Just because you don't have a massive gut, doesn't mean your bf% is low. You're definitely close to 20%
>>
>>37919514
Just google gyno surgery, they cut the side of your nipple a lil bit and extract the fat tissue.
>>
>>37919512
I feel a really small lump if I squeeze really hard, that sound like it?
>>
>>37919525
Nah bro. That's just breast cancer.

You're fine.
>>
>>37919520
>>37919523
Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
>>
>>37919514
Your bf% is definitely high. I can tell just from your OP pic. You're delusional. Just because you're not obese, it doesn't mean you're not above an acceptable level of bodyfat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.