[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test. Booster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1
File: dinoswrestling.jpg (111 KB, 539x489) Image search: [Google]
dinoswrestling.jpg
111 KB, 539x489
So tomorrow I am going to buy a Ronnie Coleman brand Testosterone Booster, any tips or risks I should know about? I am also 195lbs 6' and only have 8% BOF. Pic related.
>>
>>37919404
Why are you buying retarded supplements? I still love Ronnie though.
>>
>>37919411
Because I want to try something different I guess, if it messes with me too bad I will stop or start cycling.
>>
>>37919404
If you mean Testogen XR, enjoy your flavored (ineffective) DAA + arginine for a moderate pump

ffs, just buy vitamin D3 + zma for some minor test support. Other ingredients won't do shit, unless you're at a serious deficit for your age. Or start taking dat dere celltech if you can't live without perceivably enhanced test
>>
>>37919419
It won't mess with you, but it will do absolutely jack shit you fucking retard.
>>
>>37919748
Vitamin D3 makes me constipated.
>>
>>37919419
Kek cycle.
>>
>>37919404
>2016
>not wearing tights under your singlet
It's like you want to look like a faggot or something
>>
ronnie coleman is a shill fyi test boosters dont work good luck kiddo
>>
>>37919773
Vitamin D3 isn't a black cock.
>>
Congrats on buying snake oil. Any legal test booster isn't going to do a fucking thing. Save up and buy some real test. Also you don't look 8%. Post a less retarded pic without instagram filters
>>
>>37919748
>start taking dat dere celltech
He's obviously trying to stay natty
>>
>>37919404
Let me pick your brain a bit

Do you actually believe that a "Test booster" would be legal if it actually raised your testosterone?

Just save your money, stiop buying shit supplements or just buy roids
>>
Does alcohol effect testosterone levels? I drink between 8 and 12 beers a day
>>
>>37922388
It can, in the short term reduce your bodies ability to metabolize the test so it stays in your system for a little longer. Over the long term though moderate or higher alcohol intake destroys testosterone levels and you drink way above moderate levels.
>>
>>37919748
recommended dosage for zma? I know the DRA is like 50mg for zinc but i only notice effects taking slightly more than that
>>
>>37922432
He doesn't drink very much his test should be fine
>>
>>37922388
>between 8 and 12 beers a day
Alcoholic.
>>
>>37923364
>thinks that's alcoholic level of drinking

14 year old detected
>>
>>37923380
It is you moron.
>>
>>37923380
m8 you're an absolute fag
drink some beers if you want but 8 - 12 way too much
>drinking lots of alcohol is mature!
it isn't
>>
>>37923445
Hahahaa no way dude.

Me and all my friends drink 8-12 beers a day and none of us are alcholics. In fact we are all probably more productive than you. Don't project your bullshit on us just cause you can't handle the sauce faggot
>>
>>37923511
>lying on the internet
>>
Got test results back.
>You're results are normal.
oh? what are they?
>350... normal range starts at about 200, so you're not low.
OK.
Go look it up. range is 300 to 1000... Average is like 650-700
200 is the bottom of the range for men OVER 50...

I am running on half the average.
Fuck.
>>
>>37923511
Oh really your more productive then i am
Ok anon how much do you make year ill tell you how much i make
400k/yr
Go on anon tell me how you and ur friends are so productive n how 8-12 beers a day is not bad for your test
>>
>>37923445
Are you European or American?

American beers are like 330ml and about 4% alcohol so 8 really is nothing, although 12 is getting up there unless you work manual labour
>>
>>37923445
No its not I drink 10 473 ml beer everyday and more on weekends
>>
>>37923539
I know guys who drink 24 beers everyday and I live in canada
>>
>>37923535
Nobody makes 400k a year that goes on 4chan you lying faggot
>>
>>37923530
That'd suck brah do you even get erections
>>
>>37923801
y-yes... but they're shit.
Not very strong, and when I come I don't orgasm anymore, just sort of "finish", there's no pleasure really, just relief, I think I'm doing it out of habit.
>>
>>37923860

hardly any sex drive, no ambition, no confidence, getting emotional all the time, crying and shit.
Shit erections, half mast, hardly any sensation of pleasure when I can be bothered masturbating.
>normal.
>>
>>37923904
Why don't you hop on roids then
>>
>>37923919
I'm going back to the doc next week... if he wont treat it then I'm going to do fucking every T boosting fucking thing I can find.
I'm fucking miserable.
>>
>>37923933
Gl mate
Although unless you're a woman good luck getting trt from your doctor
>>
>>37923992
Yeah, I'm seeing men saying that they can't get help, when they are over 12 nmol/L because 12 is "normal" even though if you are under 12 they boost you up to at least 15.
if you're at 12.1 you get nothing.
if you're at 11.9 you get help getting back to 15...
though 15 is still shit as the average is about 23-26 nmol/l
>>
>>37923933
>thinks it's testosterone causing those problems
>>
>>37923380
It well exceeds the amount required for alcoholism
>>
>>37924544
Low test causes a bunch of problems.
Lots of things cause low test.
>>
>>37923535
400k/yr US$?

Lol, do you work part time or something? hahahah how do you live on 400k? fly coach everywhere, BROito?

Even if I do drink a little much in a night, I just smoke some crystal or do a lil coke the next morning and i'm fine. Just cause you can't handle it doesn't mean you should be preaching your bullshit all over the internet.
>>
>>37924566
No. Alcoholics drink morning till night everyday
>>
>>37924707
False, most functional alcoholics never drink in they day, they work all day then drink from end of work till they pass out. Not being able to skip drinking is what makes you an alcoholic, not how much or when you drink.
>>
>>37924736
It has everything to do with amount drank each day and if it causes legal trouble or relationship trouble
>>
>>37924707
You are an alcoholic when you say you are.

Alcoholics, have an allergy to alcohol and that results in cravings.

Alcoholics enjoy alcohol because it makes everything seem "okay".

Alcoholics have a hard time not drinking, they will wake up in the morning and tell themselves they won't drink today, and by the end of the day, they are drinking again.

Alcoholism isn't determined by consequences that have occurred, the amount somebody does or doesn't drink, or by a person's ability to moderate.

Functional alcoholics certainly exist, they don't experience consequences to the public eye, but their health does suffer, and they have to live with the misery of being in active addiction, whether they admit it or not.
>>
>>37925535
>tfw withdrawaling from alcohol right now

shit sucks
>>
>>37926395
Bet you don't want to do that again? huh? Stick with it, took me 21 days to feel normal from a well moderated/functional drinking habit. stick with it man!!!

Hey man, at least your not withdrawing heroin, it could be worse.
>>
>>37926395
hella water and hit a suana
>>
>>37922227
Acai berry enanthate IS natural, man.

95% of natties are hopped up on that shot anyways.
>>
>>37926406
Alcohol withdrawal is worse than heroin withdrawal........
>>
>>37926511
you've done both?
>>
>>37926434
why a sauna? it basically is a sauna here because it's been so damn hot lately
>>
>>37926518
Not heroin but I was shooting dilaudids which is similar for a year and withdrawal was horrible
>>
>>37926519
IDK man, being stationary and sweating it out helped
>>
>>37926531
and booze was worse for you?
>>
>>37926541
Way worse
>>
>>37919404
Save your money. it's a waste. If it's not actually testosterone then it's a waste of money.
>>
>>37926570
Intresting, my experience was different than yours. Booze sucked, Opiates fucking wrecked me.
>>
>>37923511

Most people who would drink 8-12 beers a day would end up as alcoholics. That does not mean they are not productive. You can't measure alcoholism by productivity. In fact most alcoholis work pretty well when they're on a constant level.
Try two weeks without alcohol and we'll talk again.
>>
>>37919404
Aint nuttin but a peanut
>>
>>37919404
nice peterson
>>
Not buying estrogen blockers
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.