[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long would it take to get to Travis DesLaurier mode from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1076x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1076x1071
How long would it take to get to Travis DesLaurier mode from a DYEL skinnyfat?

Also, I don't know how tall he is, but say he's 6'1, what do you think his maintenance calories would be to keep that body without getting smaller?
>>
just do bodyweight semi seriously for like half a year and be skinny
>>
It wouldn't take that long to get muscles like that, the tricky part would be getting your bf% that low
>>
>>37918365
Looks like <1 year of training and dieting down to 10% bf
>>
A year to put the muscle on. You'll struggle to keep the low bf% without cheating.

Nothing will fix your face and autism.
>>
>>37918365
5 years of yoga or 2 years of gymnastics.
>>
>>37918365
3+ years
>>
>>37918365
That's kinda DYEL though.

I only see good diet and delts.

Rest are noobgains
>>
3 months tops with good diet and routine
>>
>>37920042
Would begginer programs get you there? Or maybe PPL?
>>
I dont get it, whenever I cut I just plateau and then i start to feel as if im losing more muscle than fat, my weight goes down but i still feel and look chubby?
Is the secret cardio or what
>>
>>37920446
more broteins and lifts

fuck cardio
>>
>>37920446
you will reach an inbetween state where you feel small but also not lean. Persevere and you will start looking leaner.
>>
>>37919585
>>37920042
Post your body : )
>>
>>37920042
>>37918447
>>37919246

This is bullshit, OP. It's not that easy. Think about it: Most guys in the gym don't look like him. Period.

Stop asking "how long dose it takes" and just start. You'll see how long it took when you'll have finally gotten there.
>>
File: 1428023432608.jpg (53 KB, 540x545) Image search: [Google]
1428023432608.jpg
53 KB, 540x545
>>37921874
>they never do
the good old "you can be the god of aesthetics in 1 year"
>>
>traps and delts overdeveloped compared to the rest
>skin redness/acne on chest
>instagram model

well
>>
>>37918365
How do i get my hair like that?
>>
>>37921976
good hair genetics and eventually good products
>>
>>37921923
>>traps overdeveloped compared to the rest
Do you really think that?
>>
>>37918365
Do 10 pushups and 10 situps EVERY DAY no matter what.

Travis body will begin to appear in about 2 weeks.
>>
>>37922030
I'm not saying they are monstrous, mind you
>>
>>37921908
Cause most gym guys are fat cunts who make hard lift and can't stop taking protein drinks, pills or steroids.

To get a body like that you don't need the gym, this is pure cardio and anaerobic exercises.

For a skinny dude this can be achieved in 6months-1year with consistency.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.