[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst thing about the whole "Is this possible natty"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
The worst thing about the whole "Is this possible natty" debate on /fit/ is the fact that there's a shit ton of <2 year lifting natties on here who simply don't want to accept the truth/reality of natty lifting.

They will continue to push like anything is possible, why? Because deep down in their own mind, they know for a fact, if they accept the harsh reality, that they WILL quit lifting. These types of people who come on here with this mindset are only doing it for their own sake, the "dream" is keeping them lifting, for some future purpose (which they'll never achieve) but if they keep on telling themselves everyday that "its possible", it keeps them motivated to keep going.

The day they stop lying to themselves about whats possible naturally is the day they lose motivation for lifting and give up....they can't handle the idea of ever giving up...but they can't handle the idea that natural potential is no where near what they think it is.

How do I know this? Because I spent the first 4 years of my lifting with this mindset. I finally broke free of it a year ago. I am still lifting because I look much better with lifting than I do without AND I'm addicted to the act of lifting, but all those hopes and dreams I had with what I imagined achieving physique wise are long-gone.

I guess there comes a point in time where you just can't keep lying to yourself.
>>
>>37918101
Yeah once you stop lying you start to man the fuck up and pin :-)
>>
>>37918101
>I finally broke free of it a year ago
Nigga you didn't need to write an essay to say "first year without my natty card went well"
>>
>>37918119
This
>>37918101
Have another (You)
>>
>>37918116
This will never happen for me unless it becomes legal and I can do it with a doctors supervision and pharmaceutical grade stuff.

I'm just too unlucky/autistic/uneducated to do it myself properly and I hate taking risks with stuff I am very unsure about.
>>
>>37918101

The second worst thing is the retards constantly voicing that its impossible to have abs or bench >250 without gear.
>>
>>37918141
I guess it depends on what "you" and "they" mean by abs.

5% shredded to bone abs? or 15% normie-mode abs?
>>
>>37918165
You're kinda right

When I was in high school (Class of 2012)
I was too autistic to play sports so all I did was weights and I got to 295 bench, 375 squat, 425 dl and 145 ohp. However I was a fat fuck at 5'11 219 lbs and my diet was microwave chimichangas and shit walmart protein for breakfast
>>
>>37918165

Anything that looks under 10% (regardless of lighting, posing, water manipulation etc) tends to bring out the idiots.
>>
Natty lifting still has plenty of benefits on its own. If I do pin, I'd end up dedicating a much larger portion of my time/focus towards lifting, and that's not something I really want.

I realize my limitations and accept them. Vanity isn't my primary motivation.
>>
>>37918165
Both. If someone is under 20% BF and doesn't look fresh out of Auschwitz, fatties will accuse them of juicing.
I've barely graduated to DYEL from scary skeleton, and some lardass already accused be of using gear.

Although, those are hamplanet opinions, so you know it's just bullshit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.